Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diamond Performance, Wish list for new/future products.??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond Performance, Wish list for new/future products.??

Hello everyone, I was very fortunate to chat to many of you at the Coventry meet and had a few idea's passed my way... so , I will keep an eye on this thread ,

Please, just add what you might want making in the future...
    I am very flexible on what is possible and always happy to help or to deal with low volume orders that other company shy away from,
    main reason is the huge costs involved in moulding.... I see this differently to others and understand that not everyone will want everything I make, but IF 1 person asks for it, then there could 10 others thinking about it.

so... fire away, any make, any model, any " thing " within reason.... I mainly use vacuum forming due to the higher quality of finished product and easy to make in batches, reducing costs...
    I will try and add some pics of previous work and projects as we go.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	clioafter.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	368004

Name:	11715906_1635122036774759_2109624887_n.jpg
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	368005

Name:	11103901_10152764662291595_28446063_n.jpg
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	360335

Comment

Carbon effect DS3 engine cover for eHDI engine please as the existing one is just plain and ugly!

Name:	20160602_160946.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	361088
      LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Vacuum forming may be tricky on that weird fibre cover Jez
        sigpic

Comment

They changed the diesel cover, my sisters is different to this one (mine is the same as yours Jez)
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Yeh mine is different than yours too Jez. Me and Joni have talked about this before. I dont know when they changed them, but mine is like a plastic cover with E-HDI in chrome lettering on it
            DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Mmm that sounds familiar, my 2013 might have had that as the chrome eHDi rings a bell....
              sigpic

Comment

Does anybody know anything about the cup holders mentioned on twitter and Facebook?

Comment

Originally posted by Azbates View Post
                  Does anybody know anything about the cup holders mentioned on twitter and Facebook?
                  They should be in stock soon I assume. Watch this space.
                  ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                  Join the Facebook Group!
                  Join the Discord Server!

Comment

I hope so

If gauging interest in them, then I would be interested in 2, 1 drivers and 1 passengers - presuming they are handed.

Comment

I have to say a huggggggge "Thank You" to Joni on this one... she had certainly chosen an item it seem's many of you would like and has been testing this for us in Top Secret even though she wanted to tell you all it was coming...

We are on this as we speak and will be making stock early next week....Paul B.

Comment

Awesome, I'm sure there will be a good demand for these. Any ideas on price yet? Or is that gonna be part of the big reveal next week?
                        DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Yeah could definitely do with 2 of these as well if they are made for left and right doors. Mum has a DS3 as well so likely 2 for her as well. Look forward to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great idea......it is really hard to store cups in the engine bay!

Seriously though it`s what DS3 Owners have wanted forever!
                            LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Silly Citroen not including these in the DS3....
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X