Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

52mm Pillar pods...???, Would anyone be interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 52mm Pillar pods...???, Would anyone be interested?

Hello all, I have recently been very busy getting ready for show season but one of the new lines for the Diamond brand is a pillar gauge holder made tailored to fit rather than the universal type..

Is this something that may be of interest to you guys n girls ???, If so I can cost up moulding some for the DS3..
    Clio and Megane versions for info..
    Click image for larger version

Name:	cliopodcarb5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	368009

Name:	meggypodcarb1.jpg
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	368010

I'm assuming this is just the pod rather than the pod+dial ?
    sigpic

Comment

Yes, Just the pod..... I am talking to a supplier to see if they will do a deal on some gauge's so we can carry a selection in stock... Boost,AFR,EGT,Oil and Water Temp and Pressure...

Comment

Looks way better than my old setup!

Name:	guage.jpg
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	360347
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Could you do it flocked?
          @mike_lowsocial

Comment

Hi..... Yes, these can be done in the textured ABS and then flocked... currently in talks with Blacksheep flocking to organise getting a batch done for the one's I have made already...

or I could supply them direct to a "flocker" of your choice ...I can guarantee my own work, but sadly could never say the same for someone else or their work..

Comment

did you end up making any of these

Comment

Hi... we have not made moulds for these yet...sorry

we were gauging interest as we would need to have at least 10 "maybe's" to even cover the costs of the mould.....let alone tooling and cutting jig's....as you can see from above..there did not appear to much interest in them..

Comment

I'll get posted on Facebook and see what feedback we get from there 😊

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
                  My DS3R3... nearly....
                  New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Ok,,, Update on the pillar pods... we have had a few enquiries via ebay and our webpage over the last 2 weeks for these so we have started moulding for Right Hand first and will follow up with Left Hand as soon as we can.

We will be sending the "Tester" to Joni as soon as it is done for approval in the next week or so, If there are any volunteer's for test fitting and pics please add your names below and we will see what can be done.

Best Regards Paul B.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond Performance View Post
                      Ok,,, Update on the pillar pods... we have had a few enquiries via ebay and our webpage over the last 2 weeks for these so we have started moulding for Right Hand first and will follow up with Left Hand as soon as we can.

We will be sending the "Tester" to Joni as soon as it is done for approval in the next week or so, If there are any volunteer's for test fitting and pics please add your names below and we will see what can be done.

Best Regards Paul B.

I'm sure I can rustle some testers up!
                      My DS3R3... nearly....
                      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Ready for posting :-)

Comment

Left hand boost pods looking good . :-) ..Right will be following soon.

Comment

i will be a tester where do these connect too do you need a full bov system or does it plug into the obd port?

Comment

I do accept as true with all of the concepts you have presented in your post. They are very convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are very short for newbies. Could you please extend them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post. Dabwoods Carts

Comment

Working...
                              X