Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Frost Car Care

DS3Club is pleased to announce it has teamed forces with Frost Car Care

With over two decades of experience in the professional detailing industry, the Frost Car Care products have been developed from our obsession and passion for detailing excellence!
    For too long, many car care companies have manufactured products to a set budget, with profit margins being their number one priority – at Frost Car Care, we do things differently!

Each and every one of our products is unique, pH neutral when we can, and uses naturally derived ingredients where applicable. We strive to develop the best products possible, without budget restraints, andmost of all, without compromise.

Our products are all crafted here in the UK, and have undergone rigorous development – testing over and over again, to ensure the best clean for your car.
    With our Frost Car Care Guides, we hope to give you the knowledge and skills in order for you to achieve the very best possible result from all of the Frost range.

We believe the Frost products will leave a lasting impression on you, whilst treating your vehicle to the best possible clean and finish.
    We’re proud of our products and we hope that you will love them too!

Roses Farm
    Station Road
    Sturton le Steeple
    Retford
    Nottinghamshire
    DN22 9HS

If you would like to contact us directly, please use the contact form or email address below
    INFO@FROSTCARCARE.CO.UK

If you ever need to call us, please use the number below.
    01427 881 538
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

First happy customer - winner of the raffle prize

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
    Great service. My pack of FROSTs car products arrived today. Marvellous
    All looks great, but may wait for warmer weather to use
    Thanks FROSTs and good on the club (Joni) for organising :-)
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Yep- the kit looks fab thats for sure. Good presentation.
      Am keen to try, and I like clean wheels and there was stuff in there to do that
      But the weathers gotta get above 10deg c for me- maybe 6 weeks or so then :-)
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
      X