Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Maxed First Wax Sample Giveaway

Hi all,

After a few months of trials, we are ready to release our first ever hard wax.

As with all our products, it is manufactured in the UK, and as an added bonus these will be hand poured.

Before going to full production, we are giving away some samples for you to try out and give us your opinion on the product.

Here is a video of the beading in action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQgcNSk0ikU

Some before & after photos

We are going to give 3 10ml samples out to DS3 Members.

All you have to do is post below why you should try out our new wax.

Samples are being poured early next week, for delivery to us by the end of the week, samples will be sent out as soon as we can.

Winners will be picked on Friday 18th July.
    Last edited by Wayne@PowerMaxed; 11-07-2014, 14:21.
    Join us on Social Media

Because my new car hasn't been waxed yet
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I would love to try this.. I spend a small fortune on products for my pride and joy, and always on the lookout for the next best thing..mrs thinks I'm obsessed, spent 8hrs this week so far cleaning and detailing
      http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/...psed17aa4f.jpg

Comment

The sheeting of that water is extremely impressive Wayne. I won't enter to allow another fellow member to be given a chance👍
        Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
        Take a pride in your ride
        @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
          The sheeting of that water is extremely impressive Wayne. I won't enter to allow another fellow member to be given a chance��
          Think you should be first in line Andy as the resident expert:cool:
          http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/...psed17aa4f.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Swiftpass View Post
            Think you should be first in line Andy as the resident expert:cool:
            I agree with this, as if Andy recommends it, more people here are likely to buy it.
            sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
            Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Looks great mate. I must say I got to use the shampoo for the first time and mighty impressed
              2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Andy always has freebies off EVERYONE....

I suppose I can send him one His opinion is very much appreciated

Glad you like the shampoo Wes, thats all I did before using this wax, quick was with the shampoo, and then 1 coat of wax (that was 2 weeks ago) I am very please with the outcome so far, just really want opinions off as many people as possible to make sure it is the best it can be.
                Join us on Social Media

Comment

I would love to try this. Had my car just over a month now, been cleaned and detailed lots but yet to wax it. Had so e damage this week, which was so upsetting and this would cheer me up and allow me to show my beloved Darcey some TLC, she deserves it!

Comment

Originally posted by Girlypink View Post
                    I would love to try this. Had my car just over a month now, been cleaned and detailed lots but yet to wax it. Had so e damage this week, which was so upsetting and this would cheer me up and allow me to show my beloved Darcey some TLC, she deserves it!
                    Would look good on a pink roof as it's not a common colour at all
                    @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne@PowerMaxed View Post
                      Andy always has freebies off EVERYONE....

I suppose I can send him one His opinion is very much appreciated

Glad you like the shampoo Wes, thats all I did before using this wax, quick was with the shampoo, and then 1 coat of wax (that was 2 weeks ago) I am very please with the outcome so far, just really want opinions off as many people as possible to make sure it is the best it can be.
                      It's true, I am not worthy lol.
                      I always say if a product is good I will spread the word, if a product is bad I will spread the word. Totally unbiased whether I get products given to me for review or if it's something I have bought myself.

Thank you for your kind words Wayne 😉
                      @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by Soran View Post
                        I agree with this, as if Andy recommends it, more people here are likely to buy it.
                        Sorry if I have bankrupted anybody 😞
                        @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Because our resident detailer ..... mentioned "Never though have I seen a DS3 as manky as pmk's white one. Definitely needs some love..."

Comment

Originally posted by pmk View Post
                            Because our resident detailer ..... mentioned "Never though have I seen a DS3 as manky as pmk's white one. Definitely needs some love..."
                            I most certainly did Pete
                            @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

As i am one of the very few with a yellow DS i would like to try this to see what effect it has compared to the other waxes i currently use, plus a freebie is always good to trial
                              DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
                              Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Working...
                              X