30% off all Power Maxed products until 31st December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30% off all Power Maxed products until 31st December

Just been announced by Wayne that 30% discount will be taken off when you enter the code DS3CLUB at checkout. This is on top of their current offers of free 1Lt shampoo when you spend over £25 and free 1LT shampoo, free TFR and free T-shirt when you spend over £50 Plus free sweets and other goodies with every order.

Very awesome deal and I have just ordered 3 various 5LT products myself.
    sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
    Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Great discount Wayne.

Which products have you gone for Dave?
    Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
    Take a pride in your ride
    @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
      Great discount Wayne.

Which products have you gone for Dave?
      Gone for the TFR, Non-Acidic Wheel Cleaner and Glass Cleaner, all 5Lt so should last a while! Will use the tfr in my foamer after seeing your video. Wayne is also throwing a sample of the new formula tyre dressing, and also let me have a pre release(no branding) bottle of the new QD for a good price.
      sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
      Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

The QD is fantastic. He has worked tirelessly creating this and I must have had about 5/6 different versions and colours to test before he got the final one just right. I even had a hand in the labelling don't you know 😉
        Nice choice with the other 2 as well. The TFR is in a league of its own; it is honestly that good. It must be if I actually paid my own money for 25L of the stuff.
        @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Join us on Social Media

Comment

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
            The QD is fantastic. He has worked tirelessly creating this and I must have had about 5/6 different versions and colours to test before he got the final one just right. I even had a hand in the labelling don't you know 😉
            Nice choice with the other 2 as well. The TFR is in a league of its own; it is honestly that good. It must be if I actually paid my own money for 25L of the stuff.
            Very true! Doesn't your wallet get a fanfare when it opens it is that rare?
            Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by moranphotography View Post
              🎊🎉📣💷💸📣🎉🎊
              @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by moranphotography View Post
                Standard Northerner though that is.

Comment

Working...
                X