Welcome to Power Maxed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Power Maxed

DS3Club is pleased to announce it has teamed forces with Power Maxed!

Power Maxed is a revolutionary new range of automotive products. Our only aim is to be the best, nothing comes before that. We have developed our products not just to be better than others but to be the best they can be. As far as we are concerned only quality counts and once you have tried Power Maxed you won’t want to use anything else.

When we make a product only the very best is good enough, that means we source and use the very best ingredients and then with years of experience behind us we blend them to what we believe to be the best recipe so you end up with the results you expect at a price you can afford. After all, if a product is cheap and it doesn’t do the job you want it to do surely you can’t get more expensive than that!? We are that confident that ours will do the job you want it to do we offer a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE on all of our products, if you are not happy with the results simply send it us back along with your receipt and we will give you your money back.

Some companies go overboard on their packaging investing a lot of money to make it look nice, only for you to be disappointed with the results of the product. We have done enough to make our packaging vibrant and to stand out but again quality comes first, we use the best available trigger sprays with line and mist spray with fluorinated bottles to stop panelling (misshaping) and we know you will not be disappointed with the results of the product as that’s where we would rather the money went, into making the product the very best it can be.

Many of our products in the valet range are concentrated creating extreme value for money with items such as our Traffic Film Remover which you can dilute up to 50-1 so the 5L will make 250 litres of ready to use product.

These products before coming to market have all been tested and used by some of the world’s best race teams to make sure they live up to ours and their demanding requirements. It comes as no surprise that they always live up to expectation.

So if you are looking for winning results , when nothing less than best will do, you need to look out for Power Maxed products as they’re the one’s for you.

Discounts and offers will be posted here by Wayne
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Hi all,

As an introductory offer, please find below a discount code for you the members of the DS3 Club.

Any questions, issues or advice please do not hesitate to ask.

http://www.powermaxed.com

Kind regards,

Wayne
    Attached Files
    Join us on Social Media

Comment

Thank you Wayne
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Power Maxed View Post
        Hi all,

As an introductory offer, please find below a discount code for you the members of the DS3 Club.

Any questions, issues or advice please do not hesitate to ask.

http://www.powermaxed.com

Kind regards,

Wayne
        Sweet deal, now to see if I need anything
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

That's great - welcome to the forum !
          sigpic

Comment

Nice one Power Maxed- see you came bearing gifts:cool:
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Thanks
              Join us on Social Media

Comment

Welcome
                cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Thanks Wayne
                  2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Thanks Power maxed
                    DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
                    Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

No problem, ill be posting product packs over the next few days, if there is anything you would like as a pack let me know, and ill put a good price together for you
                      Join us on Social Media

Comment

Wayne, last time we spoke you said you would speak with your chemists to improve the tyre dressing to last more than one day. The initial application and look was the best I had experienced with ANY tyre dressing but was a touch disappointed in how long it didn't actually last on the tyre.
                        Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
                        Take a pride in your ride
                        @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Still on going at the moment, the formula has been improved but we can still make it better Ill keep you updated on the progress as soon as they let me know the outcome of the latest tests

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
                          Wayne, last time we spoke you said you would speak with your chemists to improve the tyre dressing to last more than one day. The initial application and look was the best I had experienced with ANY tyre dressing but was a touch disappointed in how long it didn't actually last on the tyre.
                          Join us on Social Media

Comment

Cheers Wayne. If you would like to send me a sample with the improved formula when its finished I can put it through its paces again and hopefully report back with better news.
                            Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
                            Take a pride in your ride
                            @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Will do Andy no problem

Have you tried out any of our other products?
                              Join us on Social Media

Comment

Working...
                              X