June 2014 Offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
    Great price, if I had my garage already I'd order another set, only managed to try a couple of the items I won but they are very easy to use and work great, latest fave is the glass cleaner, super clean (even dried on bee poo) and better than products twice the price !

That glass cleaner Chris is THE best I have ever used. Absolutely fantastic and this kit for £5 per 1L bottle DELIVERED is unbelievable value
    Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
    Take a pride in your ride
    @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

I tried the tyre dressing last night, looked good this morning, only previous application was washed off before it dried by a torrential downpour ! Looking forward to seeing how this lasts...
      sigpic

Comment

Be rude not to at that price. Ordered

P.S. Are PowerMaxed going to be at Waxstock?
        sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
        Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Thanks Soran, your order has been processed and sent to warehouse for packing, will be with you hopefully Monday too!

At the moment no, but that could change, we will definitely be going next year as we will have a larger range of detailing products to showcase
          Join us on Social Media

Comment

Thanks Wayne, great service! Looking forward to having a play next weekend! Can I ask what delivery service you use?

Comment

We use Royal Mail, UK Mail & DPD

These orders are being dispatched via UK Mail this time.
              Join us on Social Media

Comment

Ok, thanks. Will await the info from them.

Comment

Arrived bright and early this morning thanks Wayne. My only tip would be to use "this way up" boxes as mine was delivered on it's side, but no leaking bottles, so good caps on them.
                  sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
                  Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Mine arrived as well, many thanks . Just a heads up though, I think you should look at using slightly sturdier packaging as the box was half destroyed and hanging open. Nothing was damaged though and nothing was leaking.

Comment

I missed mine sadly but rearranged for tomorrow.

Comment

Mine came today. An hour after the hour slot I was supposed to get it within had passed! Box was beyond flimsy and partially opened. But also UKMail didn't even try my door, though thankfully they left it on my doorstep with a note through the door! Good job I live in a very quiet cul de sac! I'm sure the products will be great from what's been said here but not impressed with the couriers used and the way they are sent out.

Comment

Hi

Thanks all for your messages, can any of you send me some photos of the damage to packaging & packaging if possible, as this is something we never have an issue with.

Thanks

Wayne
                          info@powermaxed.com
                          Last edited by Wayne@PowerMaxed; 25-06-2014, 14:12.
                          Join us on Social Media

Comment

Girlypink... I believe we get the same driver! He's a fool. He argued the hairdresser next door with an open sliding patio door would take him too long to deliver to so didn't drop my parcel off to my neighbour as I requested!
                            2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

I dont like delivery drivers👎
                              @cleanyourride28
                              Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
                              Take a pride in your ride
                              @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Bit like where I work we have milk delivered to the door, in those plastic containers and sometimes they are just thrown down splitting them, which results in no milk for brews and a mess outside the front door.

Comment

Working...
                                X