Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discount Clearance Parts

Hello Everyone,

We have some DS3 parts still in stock and for sale at a discounted rate.
    You can find them here:
    http://reforma-uk.com/product-tag/saleaugust/

Please note - Some items may run out of stock but still be purchasable on the website - in this event I will refund you.

If you have any questions let me know.
    --
    Aidan Hancock
    Graphic Designer & Marketing Assistant

t: 0844 880 5380
    e: aidan@reforma-uk.com

www.reforma-uk.com

Reforma UK
    New Works
    New Line
    Bradford
    BD10 9AP

Company No. 05939692
    VAT No. 845 3391 16

Wow these look sweet! Shame none really fit with my colour scheme / theme though. Some really cool products though
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Some really awesome stuff on there!

Is there much of a price difference with getting the rear defuser carbon dipped than buying the one sale?

Thanks
      @mike_lowsocial

Comment

The carbon gear surround matches my dash! Thats really nice.
        DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

That's the sale price

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
            The carbon gear surround matches my dash! Thats really nice.
            The carbon surround did not fit mine as I have the 6 speed box,surround on that is a different shape,the Reforma model is too shallow so not suitable,Reforma did happily refund my purchase.

However,I still have my mirror covers on and am still pleased with them!
            Last edited by JEZDS3; 03-10-2016, 19:41.
            LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JEZDS3 View Post
              The carbon surround did not fit mine as I have the 6 speed box,surround on that is a different shape,the Reforma model is too shallow so not suitable!
              Crikey Jez - your timing is incredible! I was literally about to order one and you have saved my blushes as I have the 6 speed box too. Thanks mate.

Comment

Crikey Jez - your timing is incredible! I was literally about to order one and you have saved my blushes as I have the 6 speed box too. Thanks mate.
                Reforma were fine that I pointed this out as a valid mistake on my part.
                LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JEZDS3 View Post
                  Reforma were fine that I pointed this out as a valid mistake on my part.
                  We started making this part before there was a 6-speed, I *think*.
                  Sorry for the confusion with this - to confirm for anyone else, it's for the 5 speeds!

Originally posted by mjogreen View Post
                  Some really awesome stuff on there!

Is there much of a price difference with getting the rear defuser carbon dipped than buying the one sale?

Thanks
                  It would cost less to get yours done to order, however we may be accepting of an offer you may want to make for this
                  --
                  Aidan Hancock

www.reforma-uk.com

Reforma UK
                  New Works
                  New Line
                  Bradford
                  BD10 9AP

Company No. 05939692
                  VAT No. 845 3391 16

Comment

In your opinion, having had the rear splitter off and knowing the texture etc, where is goes on the car re wear and tear.

Would you say dipping is the best way to change the colour? Can't see wrapping working at all and plasti dip is going to come up short re the gloss finish........
                    My DS3R3... nearly....
                    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by ReformaUK View Post
                      We started making this part before there was a 6-speed, I *think*.
                      Sorry for the confusion with this - to confirm for anyone else, it's for the 5 speeds!
                      Thanks for the confirmation Aidan. Please don't think I was being rude, I just didn't want to look like an idiot...which for me...is easily done

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                        In your opinion, having had the rear splitter off and knowing the texture etc, where is goes on the car re wear and tear.

Would you say dipping is the best way to change the colour? Can't see wrapping working at all and plasti dip is going to come up short re the gloss finish........

The textured finish isn't really possible to wrap, and as you say about plastidip, it's not got a great finish in my opinion.
                        Ideally for colour it needs to be painted or hydrodipped like this.

Thanks for the confirmation Aidan. Please don't think I was being rude, I just didn't want to look like an idiot...which for me...is easily done
                        Of course not, thanks for the reminder
                        --
                        Aidan Hancock

www.reforma-uk.com

Reforma UK
                        New Works
                        New Line
                        Bradford
                        BD10 9AP