This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Team Torquesteer!

DS3Club is pleased to announce it has teamed forces with Team Torquesteer!

Martin will be along shortly to introduce himself and the site and about discounts he has kindly set up.

I'm sure you all make him feel very welcome

Website
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Welcome indeed! This could get expensive!!
    2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
      Welcome indeed! This could get expensive!!
      You need these Wes

Smoked Side Repeaters
      My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Welcome to Team Torquesteer!

Originally posted by WTF View Post
        You need these Wes

Smoked Side Repeaters
        I know, I know! I've just been on their site and spent about £150 in my head!
        2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Me too - can we have a 90% discount please ???
          sigpic

Comment

Hi folks

Just a quick update to say we are still here.
            We've had a lot of changes going on behind the scenes here at TTS, Martin has left the company and I've taken over the day to day running.
            i've been involved with the company since the beginning.
            We have also relocated the business so it's been quite hectic here.
            but things are now settling down and we are looking at expanding the product range.
            I'll be reviewing the DS3 items over the next few weeks and will update you all on any new products we make available.

So about me - I'm afraid I've never owned a Citroen although my Dad did once own a CX Safari which was a beast.
            I myself run around in a LandRover defender but have a Focus RS tucked away that I've owned from new in 2003.
            Apart from that I can usually be found in a forest at the weekend wearing a tabbard and marshaling while rally cars go past.

Any questions or queries best way to get hold of me is mike@teamtorquesteer.co.uk

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mike@teamtorquesteer View Post
              Hi folks

Just a quick update to say we are still here.
              We've had a lot of changes going on behind the scenes here at TTS, Martin has left the company and I've taken over the day to day running.
              i've been involved with the company since the beginning.
              We have also relocated the business so it's been quite hectic here.
              but things are now settling down and we are looking at expanding the product range.
              I'll be reviewing the DS3 items over the next few weeks and will update you all on any new products we make available.

So about me - I'm afraid I've never owned a Citroen although my Dad did once own a CX Safari which was a beast.
              I myself run around in a LandRover defender but have a Focus RS tucked away that I've owned from new in 2003.
              Apart from that I can usually be found in a forest at the weekend wearing a tabbard and marshaling while rally cars go past.

Any questions or queries best way to get hold of me is mike@teamtorquesteer.co.uk

Mike
              Thanks Mike, and welcome!

Your area is now within the main body of the site, you will get max coverage.

Sounds like a good way to spend your spare time! Which events do you do? I know a few people involved in rallies all over the country.
              My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Scottish Championship Forest Championship when i can, also do some local sprints meets with my club.
                All down to time as kept pretty busy with other stuff usually.

Comment

Working...
                X