Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [OLD]Teamtorquesteer
    replied
    Can I just remind members to apply for Discount Code BEFORE ordering.

The discount code has recently changed, including the Bonnet Strut code, so just drop me a PM if youd like to purchase any item.

Cheers

Martin

Leave a comment:

• [OLD]Teamtorquesteer
    replied
    Originally posted by Toxic View Post
    Martin have you posted on any other ds3 site? There is another UK one and ds3spirit (French) which has thousand on it. I think the demand for this would be high if more forums knew about it.
    I havent but feel free to spread the word I will look at other forums.

Leave a comment:

• Toxic
    replied
    Martin have you posted on any other ds3 site? There is another UK one and ds3spirit (French) which has thousand on it. I think the demand for this would be high if more forums knew about it.

Leave a comment:

• [OLD]Teamtorquesteer
    replied
    Don't forget to ask for your discount code BEFORE you order from the Team Torquesteer site.

Cheers

Martin

Leave a comment:

• [OLD]Teamtorquesteer
    replied
    Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
    I saw it and voted already Is there a minimum req'd number for these to go into production Martin ?
    No, but it would give greater leverage to get the DS3 on the list to develop if Ive got a good indication it would be worth the makers while etc.

Leave a comment:

• lfcrule1972
    replied
    I saw it and voted already Is there a minimum req'd number for these to go into production Martin ?

Leave a comment:

• [OLD]Teamtorquesteer
    replied
    Teamtorquesteer we could setup a poll on the open forums to see who would be interested if you like?
    Good idea. Ive posted in the Mods section that the bonnet lifters for the DS3 is on the cards. Just dealing with two other models at the moment.
    A poll would give a good indication of interest. Price would be in the region of £50.00 per kit.

Cheers

Martin

Leave a comment:

• Toxic
    replied
    Teamtorquesteer we could setup a poll on the open forums to see who would be interested if you like?

Leave a comment:

• lfcrule1972
    replied
    gaz_dsport (not a full member) is looking for these too

Leave a comment:

• anthemtwins
    replied
    I'll be interested too.

Leave a comment:

• Toxic
    replied
    yeap, with a sensible price I think these would be in high demand.
    Last edited by Toxic; 18-06-2014, 15:16.

Leave a comment:

• lfcrule1972
    replied
    If they were priced more sensibly than £90 I'd be interested, I miss them on the DS3....

Leave a comment:

• Dangerousfish
    replied
    Originally posted by Teamtorquesteer View Post
    At present the manufacturer supplies the Mk6, Mk7 Fiesta and the Mk1 Focus. All down to demand really. If there was enough interest from owners Im sure it could be done. Ill ask the question and see what they say.
    Begs the question ...... is there interest in DS3 bonnet struts ??
    DemonTweeks apparently has some that fit the DS3 for ~£90.

I'd imagine if you could beat that price there'd be quite a few people looking to add what's a fairly simple mod that makes a world of difference (for those who love to show off their engine at shows).

Leave a comment:

• [OLD]Teamtorquesteer
    replied
    Excellent,

Dont suppose you have any plans for some Bonnet struts for the DS3 like your Fiesta Mk7 ones?
    At present the manufacturer supplies the Mk6, Mk7 Fiesta and the Mk1 Focus. All down to demand really. If there was enough interest from owners Im sure it could be done. Ill ask the question and see what they say.
    Begs the question ...... is there interest in DS3 bonnet struts ??

Leave a comment:

• Toxic
    replied
    Excellent,

Dont suppose you have any plans for some Bonnet struts for the DS3 like your Fiesta Mk7 ones?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X