Mirror caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirror caps

Hey anyone got any mirror caps ideally in gloss black/matt black or chrome?

Cheers in advance!

I assume you mean to buy yes?

Why not just check the for sale section?
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

To buy yeah and I did I couldn't find any?

Comment

theres a few ds3 being broken on ebay might be worth a punt just phone the breakers n find out what they want for em with postage
        e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
        Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

http://www.ds3club.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?32-For-Sale

That's the for sale section. It's on the main Forum page

Comment

^ Zack I meant I couldnt find any caps forsale not that I couldnt fin the forsale section :P

An yeah billy ive messeged a few but they womt split only sell complete mirrors for 100+vat each

Comment

Usually loads on ebay, try spelling Citroen wrong too - my top tip

Some people list as Citreon and these tend to go un noticed and sell for a lot less in auctions because not many have found them.

Same applies with Gumtree
              My DS3R3... nearly....
              New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Ahaa cheers!

Comment

http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....highlight=ebay also another useful thread but ive not posted in it forra while
                  e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
                  Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-NE.../390843323185? <<< ya could allways plastidip them

Comment

I got genuine chrome ones off flea bay for £35 brand new and genuine so they can be had for a good price {although Mrs Silvershaker still hasn't got them fitted yet }
                      Stupidity built in at no extra cost

Comment

Originally posted by Silvershaker View Post
                        I got genuine chrome ones off flea bay for £35 brand new and genuine so they can be had for a good price {although Mrs Silvershaker still hasn't got them fitted yet }
                        You can fit them yourself easy enough, have a look at the fitting guide on Partsworld here.

Originally posted by crispy817 View Post
                        Hey anyone got any mirror caps ideally in gloss black/matt black or chrome?

Cheers in advance!
                        I have a pair of chrome mirror caps, passenger side is brand new, drivers side has done 400 miles but is spotless (I only needed it on for FCS before I got the mirror replaced). Comes in the proper Citroen box etc.

PM me a post code and I'll do you a good price.
                        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Working...
                        X