Mirror caps wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirror caps wanted

Hi guys looking for a couple of spare mirror caps. Color and condition not important.

Let me know what you have all got

thanks

I've got Chrome ones, as new, one was on my old DS3 for a month, other hasn't even been out of the box. I did put them in the for sale section on here ages ago but I can't find the post now.

If you're interested I'll find the box and double check they're still in the described condition.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Yeah that would be good! Like I said I'm not to bothered about condition and I'm also not in too much of a rush so you can just le me know as and when you find them. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bkwhoper View Post
        Yeah that would be good! Like I said I'm not to bothered about condition and I'm also not in too much of a rush so you can just le me know as and when you find them. Thanks
        I'll have a look for the box today and let you know. We've only recently moved so it's currently in a big pile of other boxes and I'm not sure exactly which one it is, lol.
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

okay that would be great, thank you. Like i said if you cant do it today no biggie, in no rush what so ever

Comment

Working...
          X