Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THP rocker cover

Hi all,

Looking for a rocker cover for a thp. Looking to replace mine but with slight modification.
    Want to removal of all pcv internals and have it breath to a catch can. A catch can between pcv and turbo isn't efficient as it will still suck oil into turbo. It's hard to believe the oil can set fast enough under the vacuum of turbo inside the catch can. Also don't want a rear pcv delete as the pressure inside will build as long as there is no turbo pressure (vapours can't exit the rear pcv...).

So the idea is to block the rear pcv. And remove the valve that shuts when inlet manifold and rear pcv is under pressure. With removal of all valves the front pcv is always open to atomosphere under any condition. The vapour will exit the cover under it's own pressure.

If you want i can return my rocker cover. Problem is that i can't mod my cover as it's my daily driver. Want a cover that is alread modded. This way i can swap them over night.

Don't really care which cover i get, 207,208,308,3008,5008,ds3,ds3r are all the same with slight edits to pcv internals. These will be removed anyways.

Thanks!

How do you plan to access the internals of the cover? It is a sealed unit. The only one I have seen opened was by Czar and he functionally destroyed it getting inside.
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

That is the plan...

Don't know how yet but i need one so i can do some research on it. It looks like there sealed shut (plastic welded), that can be undone and redone without a problem.

Comment

Working...
      X