Wanted - Front mud flaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted - Front mud flaps

WANTED - pair of front mud flaps if anyone has any for sale.

If not does anyone know where i can get some?

Thanks ben
    Last edited by BenR; 25-03-2017, 21:12.

Official Citroen parts website here, although you may be able to find them cheaper on ebay
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

£27.99 from here
      http://www.desiraparts.com/product/D..._Guards_940375

Could also try Callum at Arbury
      http://www.ds3club.co.uk/forumdispla...Arbury-Citroen
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Thanks guys

ordered from desira parts just need them fitting now

Hopefully its an easy job.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben123424 View Post
          Thanks guys

ordered from desira parts just need them fitting now

Hopefully its an easy job.
          Keep us posted and pics when you're done 😊

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Fitted them today and they look quite good. Will gets some pics when i can. They have completely knackered up my parking sensors though?

Comment

They have completely knackered up my parking sensors though?
              No that was you and your installation, although I would have no idea how you could have possibly screwed them up, or they just happened to fail at that time.
              Originally posted by cyclone
              It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
              Originally posted by Broda
              I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Fitted them today and they look quite good. Will gets some pics when i can. They have completely knackered up my parking sensors though?
                Er.......how?? Are you sure?? I can't think how installing front mudflaps would affect parking sensors on either front or back! Surely a coincidence!!
                DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Well it wasnt actually me that put them on. I got my dad to do it. andsince then as soon as it is put into reverse there is a constant beep. So putting it down to that dont know what else it could be

Comment

Did you jetwash it around the same time? Water can get into the seals and set them off constantly. Takes a few dry days to go away - if the problem persists beyond that then there must be a fault somewhere
                    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                    Join the Facebook Group!
                    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

I fitted front and rear mudflaps to my DS3 and as far as I can recall there was nothing in the fitting of either set that would have an affect on your parking sensors. I followed the instructions to the letter and assume your dad did as well ? Are the parking sensors the ones that came with the car or are they aftermarket ?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
                        Did you jetwash it around the same time? Water can get into the seals and set them off constantly. Takes a few dry days to go away - if the problem persists beyond that then there must be a fault somewhere
                        Yes i washed the car after they were fitted with my karcher and snowfoam. So it could be that. I have used the car today though to go to work and they seem to be ok which is a relief

Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                          I fitted front and rear mudflaps to my DS3 and as far as I can recall there was nothing in the fitting of either set that would have an affect on your parking sensors. I followed the instructions to the letter and assume your dad did as well ? Are the parking sensors the ones that came with the car or are they aftermarket ?
                          They were direct from citroen. The sensors seem to be working fine now though so they must have been having an off day. ��

Thanks for your help!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
                            Did you jetwash it around the same time? Water can get into the seals and set them off constantly. Takes a few dry days to go away
                            10 points to BenS
                            DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                            X