Aftermarket Body Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aftermarket Body Kit

Just asking around to see if anyone has an aftermarket body kit? Front or rear bumpers or side skirts?

Thanks

Don't think there are any full aftermarket bumpers. Just splitters and rear "diffusers" (which don't actually diffuse anything). Skirts have a bit of choice.

Look up CSR, Musketier (discontinued??), and VMaxx (German). There is some stuff from RDX too but I would not recommend it as it's universal parts chopped to fit any car.
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

There's a few option as listed above, and some requires piecing info together and searching online a bit

There was this kit - Lugano Body Kit - FITTED but when I contacted them they had stop trading becasue of a bereavemnet in the family.

Fastcarspares.com doesn't exist anymore

Could get an R5 kit -

https://www.maximotorsport.com/produ...3%20Rallycross

Full rallycross bodykit for the Citroen DS3. The kit includes front and rear bumpers, front wings, and rear quarter panals.
      Also available with rear quarter panels moulded with engine cooling ducting, please contact us to order this option as they add an additional 280GBP to the kit price.
      This product is made to order in our French factory and has a four to six week lead time for manufacture.
      Postage prices quoted are for mainland UK, and mainland Europe only. Please contact us for postage prices to other destinations.
      Product Price: £1259.00
      plus carriage: £87.00
      total : £1346.00
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Interesting to point out that that photo really looks like a toy car stuck in a diorama!

Would love to have a widebody rally kit, but it's soooo impractical, plus you'd likely need new axles to stick the wheels out far enough, spacers probably wouldn't do it.
        Join the Facebook Group!
        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Bad blur!

Pics of it in pieces.

My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Thanks guys I will have a look. Yeah all I can see are splitters. I'm not sure about that body kit it looks so out of proportion for the car. So basically there arent many exterior body mods you can actually do to the DS3. Btw Joni I do love your Black and red ds3. I'm contemplating whether to go black with white vinyls or black with red.

Comment

Want that spoiler so bad but I think that's £1400 extra if I remember rightly.
              White on red THP
              Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Yeah that spoiler would look good but for 1400£.... That's expensive. Jamie what does your DS3 do 0-60?

Comment

Originally posted by BZYS View Post
                  Thanks guys I will have a look. Yeah all I can see are splitters. I'm not sure about that body kit it looks so out of proportion for the car. So basically there arent many exterior body mods you can actually do to the DS3. Btw Joni I do love your Black and red ds3. I'm contemplating whether to go black with white vinyls or black with red.
                  No, there's options? Ben listed some, like these

https://www.madmotors.co.uk/body-kit...body-kits.html

All change for my DS3 after FCS :O New livery coming.
                  My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Yeah all I mentioned do front and sides, most do back and spoiler too. VMaxx even has other bits too.
                    Join the Facebook Group!
                    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Was thinking of just lowering it. That would make it look a fair bit better. If you've seen Ben's DS3 I love the lowered look

Comment

I'm on stock suspension Unless you mean another Ben - there are quite a lot here!
                        Join the Facebook Group!
                        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

How does your DS3 look so low?

Comment

You can always look for the ds3r or performance wheel arches, splitter, etc. I still looking for it but have yet to find one...
                            Still looking for the plastic ones from a performa'ce but can't find the right numbers. The ones listed on service.citroen are the same as the racing. But would rather have the plastic ones.
                            Anyone here that can tell me there vin if they own a performance so i can have a look ?

Comment

Their... Freaking autocorrect.

Comment

Working...
                              X