sub woofer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sub woofer

anyone out there wanting to sell sub woofer for ds3,and is there a cheaper way of buying air freshner refills???????? thanks.

Originally posted by doniemac View Post
    anyone out there wanting to sell sub woofer for ds3,and is there a cheaper way of buying air freshner refills???????? thanks.
    have you tried ebay?

Comment

ya no joy on e-bay hun!!

Comment

hmm i no its sheer luck but scrap yard? if the have a ds3 breaking parts

Comment

Theres Loads Of Citroen Air Freshener Refills On eBay...

They May Not Be Listed As DS3 Refills But Try Typing In Citroen Refills Or Something ?...

Comment

I take it you mean the Sub thats fitted as part of the hi-fi pack? Your only chance is to buy one as a spare part but you will need all the bits that go with it and it would work out expensive. Best thing to do is buy a sub box and fit that instead.

Be carefull about "making" your own air fresheners for your motor, had a lady who stuff pot puri into hers in a C4 which worked it's way onto the radio and caught light causing a small fire behind the dashboard!!!

If you must DIY then buy some scented oil and soak for a few days a spent cartridge, that should do the trick.
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

if memory serves the C4 Picasso air fresheners are identical
              Bog standard 2010 DSport THP150, 1973 Clan Crusader, 2003 Harley Davidson Softail, 2007 Vespa 250GTS, 2011 Peugeot Boxer campervan ,a few push bikes, and one eMTB

Comment

Working...
              X