meguires.any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
    AG Bumper and Trim Gel is probably one of the better products along with SRP in the AG range.
    I do like collecting SRP
    Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
    Take a pride in your ride
    @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

I use a Meguiar's wash mitt and drying towels but I prefer Auto Glym shampoo. Meguiar's All Metal Polysh is brilliant though. Works a treat on exhaust tips and anything stubborn on the plastic chrome too.
      May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
      October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
      Instagram @adamds3

Comment

I have a couple of their products and been impressed so far.

Comment

I have these lambs wool mits and they have been excellent http://www.sheepskinshop.co.uk/produ...20Wash%20Mitts
          e-HDi 110 DSport Plus Perla Nera Black Metallic

Comment

Originally posted by ICF View Post
            I have these lambs wool mits and they have been excellent http://www.sheepskinshop.co.uk/produ...20Wash%20Mitts
            Highly recommended; great price for 2 mitts
            @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Keeping it short and sweet.. I would recommend mag products... Even though I am slowly building up my dodo juice and auto finesse products I still love my mag stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                If you want to keep the car swirl free for as long as possible- dont wash it.
                Believe me, use the wrong stuff and you put loadsa swirls on. And oh.... never use car washes , either automated of people ones
                Rest assured,no car washes of either variety will be used,just thinking of the satisfaction of looking at my gleaming car knowing it was all your own work and we'll worth the effort

Comment

Originally posted by yellowbert View Post
                  Rest assured,no car washes of either variety will be used,just thinking of the satisfaction of looking at my gleaming car knowing it was all your own work and we'll worth the effort
                  Good call my yellow friend
                  @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Will have to getsome of the Agreement bumper care,pictures look great

Comment

Originally posted by yellowbert View Post
                      Will have to getsome of the Agreement bumper care,pictures look great
                      Autocorrect gone mad there Bertie boy?
                      @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
                        Autocorrect gone mad there Bertie boy?
                        Yep,really should double check,bloody phone,meant AG of course lol

Comment

I found the pb drying towel brilliant http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acata...owel-cat5.html
                          Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Comment

At least 40% of my products are megs some like megs tyre gel and some from there detailing and pro range [emoji106]

Mark

Comment

Tyre gel is one I forgot actually. Don't use it any more but it's good stuff, stays for ages and doesn't sling.
                              May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                              October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                              Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Having spent a fair bit of money this week on cleaning products for my new DS3,I can't wait to get cleaning next week,weather permitting.have megs gold class wash,detailer and tyre gel.AG bumper care a new lambs wool wash mitt and tyre gel applicator.Am waiting for auto finesse avalanine to arrive tomorrow.roll on tuesday

Comment

Working...
                                X