No announcement yet.

Cleaning your baby...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rob if you can get hold of some dodo juice supernatural wax you wont touch another car wax again, really is fantastic stuff, apply it after a wash and after a bit of lime prime lite, dont forget lime prime will strip your existing wax where as lime prime lite will prepare the paint for wax
    finish it off with some dodo red mist
    fantastic results !
    anyone seen my leather seats?

Comment

I bought a taster tube of it, quite expensive as well - then the bastard scratch occurred, so I haven't had a go yet. Never waxed a car before though Tony, so when time comes ie. I get the scratch sorted, I'll be back and asking for some good tips. Not even tried that stuff you sent yet, I will though.

Comment

rob join this forum

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/index.php

theres a wealth of imformation there for you to browse, if you look through the members personal sales section you can get some great cheaper stuff there, i got a 99% full tub of supernatural for £4o delivered instead of the usual £65 ish.
        anyone seen my leather seats?

Comment

Nice and shiny!! Why not add a nice shine chrome tax disc holder.. I have and its cool
          Red / Black HDi 90 .............. If you see me give me a Toot

Comment

OMG I felt so guilty taking my car to hand car wash.. I went to halfords today and spent over £60 on cleaning items... came home.. washed it.(kinda) some flies wouldnt move.. and the wax stuff..well I wish I had not bothered.. stuff back in the garage and off to car wash tomorrow..

Comment

Not halfrauds nooooooo
              Team Yellow not White

Comment

Not car wash nooooooo

£60-worth in Halfrauds is going some, especially with their 3 for 2 deal at the mo. Still, at least you'll have got a £10 voucher for spending over £50.

I gave mine a proper seeing-to this afternoon for the first time in ages.

The chrome bits were a right b*gg*r to get clean, but they came up nicely with some Autoglym SRP and elbow-grease.

Surprised at how flexible (i.e. thin) the panels are. Suppose I shouldn't be...

Comment

I have no elbow grease... been ill for a few days.. lost energy.. will try later in week,, yes they had a voucher but I bought some pack with shampoo wax wipes sponges etc.. then some stuff for bugs and some interior cleaning stuff and chamois leather and stuff... odds n ends.. felt like a good owner.. then woosh. turned into a knackered one.. lol

I dont have easy access to water.
                  Last edited by Kaibabes; 01-05-2011, 20:11.

Comment

Working...
                  X