No announcement yet.

Snow Foam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/washing-and-drying/snow-foam-lance-various-fittings/prod_371.html

check this site. i ordered mine from autobrite but they only stock karcher adapters. if you ask on their site or on a detailer forum the adapter will be one of these.

Comment

Hi, Autobrite stock all the adapters you need...

Regards,
      Clive.
      CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
      DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Thanks Clive, I'll be sure to have a ponder!

Had a look last night and couldn't see any of the home-lite fitments, mentioned in the drop down box on the snow lance/gun/magifoam packs - don't suppose any gurus no which one I need, as I've looked online at homelites website and it's crap/doesn't tell you what fitment size, just mentions their own "quick release" technology/accessories.

Thanks
        Last edited by Stonesy; 01-05-2012, 07:24.

Comment

OK so did some foaming yesterday and heres what i have learned.

1. it does not wash the car but loosens the dirt - two weeks of rain dirt doesn't just jet of with the foam
          2. when you do come to use the wash mitt, my my does it get dirty quick, it really does making cleaning a breeze!
          3. dont do it in the sun! i did and it dried quicker than what it was supposed to soak for so i didn't get the full effect.
          4. it seems the slower the jet the more evenly it applies, just need to practice this one.

So after getting it all clean it started raining, then 4 hours driving got the bugs up it, then the largest bird eh lime i have ever seen. cleaned at 2pm ruined by 9pm!

Comment

Magifoam will dwell for 30 minutes and shift 85% of the muck - just make sure you have a good pressure washer.

Regards,
            Clive.
            CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
            DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

i foamed today and left for about 15 minutes. again after jetting it, not much really ran off. it made the mitt wash much easier but was hoping for more effect from the foam. Am using magnifoam so maybe next time wait a full half hour.

Comment

Working...
              X