Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the DSFlea!
    May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
    October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
    Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Yea!!!!! the fly is out. lee helped me today thank you soo much lee.
      “In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks.” - Scott Adams

Comment

Originally posted by scarey View Post
        Yea!!!!! the fly is out. lee helped me today thank you soo much lee.
        Don't leave us hanging! How did you get it out?

sigpic
        Black on Black eHDI 110 Dsport+ :cool:

Comment

Duct tape a McDonalds straw to a hoover nozzle and suck the little guy out, then put him in a matchbox and bury him.
          sigpic

Comment

no probs scarey thats what this clubs about we are all here to help!! was nice chatting to you kept my mind off other things

Comment

Thats good we helped each other then. it involved an air line, taking bulbs out, tape, straws an loads of patience. And watching the rain slowly arrive wishing it would just hold off a bit longer.
              “In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks.” - Scott Adams

Comment

Working...
              X