No announcement yet.

Autobrite Direct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nevermind I just bit the bullet and bought some swissvax autobahn and few other bits >_<

Comment

Originally posted by Stonesy View Post
      Nevermind I just bit the bullet and bought some swissvax autobahn and few other bits >_<
      Once you get into keeping the car clean you just keep spending money on stuff for it! I'v got loads of products kicking about and yet I always find an excuse to buy more!!!
      '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
      '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
      'We do what we must, because we can.'
      Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

Lol yeah your telling me! 160 for autobrite fear and another 70 on swissvax, alloy brush and polish applicator

Comment

I'm loving seeing more of you getting into detailing!

I'm getting booked up for all my spare weekends, had a call tonight about another one!

Chris, glad you're loving Autobrite, like Clair says I introduced her to them!

I'm now helping run training courses there about once a month. However I'm looking forward to doing a machine enhancement on your car.

Got some special LSP choices lined up for you.

Keep enjoying it!

Regards,
          Clive.
          CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
          DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Yeah definitely looking forward to the meet/detail mate! Was going to say actually don't suppose your coming to the meet and fcs?

Comment

Clive, try and make the meet if you can, be nice to meet up again and catch up, not seen you for ages!

Comment

Can someone just confirm tht this applicator is suitable for the autobahn swissvax I've bought? I asked for a swissvax wax applicator and got sent this as a substitute, but it looks like it would be really porous and soak alot of the wax up!

http://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/z...pplicator.aspx

Comment

Could an admin move non autobrite posts into my detailing thread please?

Comment

Originally posted by Stonesy View Post
                    Can someone just confirm tht this applicator is suitable for the autobahn swissvax I've bought? I asked for a swissvax wax applicator and got sent this as a substitute, but it looks like it would be really porous and soak alot of the wax up!

http://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/z...pplicator.aspx
                    It'll be fine Chris, it won't soak up much wax, the consistency will be firmer than it may look.

Regards,
                    Clive.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up mate - do you reckon wax on with the applicator, leave for the 5-10 mins and then buff off with a microfibre?

Also possibly a STUPID question...but should I just be looking to wax the face of the alloys, or should I be waxing right inside the rim?

Comment

Chris, I'm going to try to call you soon....

Regards,
                        Clive.

Comment

i use this on my alloys and once a year on my truck - hard as nails,heatproof and shines like nothing else ive tried - finish kare
                          Nick - ds3 dsport plus e-HDI 110

my other truck is a discovery 2 es - prepped to go anywhere

Comment

Working...
                          X