Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For everyone who hates washing their car :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For everyone who hates washing their car :)

I have found the perfect solution and you don't have to fork out for a car wash! It's called Pristine and all you have to do is spray on and wipe off with a microfibre cloth. I was a bit doubtful when I bought it but I used it yesterday and it works a treat, even the alloys are gleaming It's about £10 off ebay for 2 large bottles and 2 cloths. Try it!
    Blue/Black DS3 120 VTI DStyle + :eek::redface::eek: And loving it!

sigpic Just Chillin'

Ive seen this, just dont think im brave enough
    C2 GT #2003

LIFE HAS RULES & SO DO THESE FORUMS.... DS3Club rules: Click Here

Comment

Seriously it's well worth it, took about half an hour to do the whole car, my neighbours came out and asked me to do theirs!

sigpic Just Chillin'

Comment

I think its just the whole wiping dirt across the paint thing im scared of, but ive never used it so im not sure what its like to use. I found it on ebay though
        C2 GT #2003

Comment

That's what I thought too but the cloth takes the dirt off pretty well, it's best to do the wheels last though, I had forgotten what colour my alloys were until yesterday. AND it works a treat on the chrome which I've had trouble with before.

sigpic Just Chillin'

Comment

I use something similar called Greased Lightning which I tested first on my mothers Yaris and works really well too.

Used on my Leon and now have done the same on my DS3 before the Brighton meet. Not impressed with the job done by Citroen. My car now looks better than the day I picked her up.
            sigpic

Comment

Could someone post a link as I can't find it on Ebay?

Jimbob

Comment

No idea how to link off the ipad app but item number 120916249700
                C2 GT #2003

Comment

Originally posted by Den View Post
                  No idea how to link off the ipad app but item number 120916249700
                  Den is a hero!

Jimbob

Comment

I have used this for about 6 years with no problems and gives a excellent finish.

Comment

Grease Lightning aka Spray and shine from ideal world shopping channel same stuff. If you see the hour when they sell it then you will usually see my yellow ds3 on it. Can get the stuff off their website too

Comment

The Pristine stuff was also on a shopping channel, price drop I think, but I got it off ebay for cheaper

sigpic Just Chillin'

Comment

Oh dear, I dare not think about this - clean, yes, but complete with swirl marks galore!

(ps it's 'fine' I'm sure, but completely against the grain for me!)....

Regards,
                          Clive.
                          CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
                          DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Same here. I got a sample bottle of Britemax Spray & Shine from i4detailing ages ago which sounds like the same stuff but I just don't think I could bring myself to it. It takes me the best part of a day to clean my car.
                            May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                            October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                            Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Greased Lightning

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Greased-Li...item3a744c86c9
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X