No announcement yet.

Snow foam or no snow foam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impressive, looking forward to my detail even more so I can see this stuff in action!
    Daron Brewood

DS3 Sport Plus - 'Yellow Hawk'
    CEO smartphonegurus.com
    Phone: HTC One, Nokia Lumia 920 / 925
    Cars:
    Mark II Cortina > Hillman Avenger > Datsun 120Y > Morris Ital > BL Maestro > Hyundai coupé > Rover 25 > MG ZR > Peugeot 307CC > 207 > 207CC > Citroen DS3 Sport+

Comment

Me ignorant of the benefits of snowfoam
      Can it be applied without a pressure washer, or is that the whole point? (To apply with a pressure washer)
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
        Me ignorant of the benefits of snowfoam
        Can it be applied without a pressure washer, or is that the whole point? (To apply with a pressure washer)
        Chris, it can be applied via a garden pressure sprayer (the 1.5L capacity type that you pump) but it doesn't have half as near as the same effect. I do however nowadays use the garden pressure sprayer for the initial application of a citrus pre-clean, a rinse then the lance to apply the snowfoam.

Originally posted by dbrewood View Post
        Impressive, looking forward to my detail even more so I can see this stuff in action!
        Daron, Cotton Candy in action; dirt simply dripping off the car:

Andy
        Last edited by Clean Your Ride; 26-06-2013, 06:58.
        Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
        Take a pride in your ride
        @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

We are a big fan of snow foam too! We borrow my brothers lance, need to buy some more snowfoam. Cotton candy looks awesome Andy.
          • Citroen C2 Design • Mini One • Citroen C2 Furio • Peugeot 307 Sport • Citroen C4 Picasso VTR+ • Fiat Grande Punto Dynamic Sport • Honda CR-V 2.0 I-VTEC

Comment

Snow foamer meself an use AutoBrites, would give the cotton Candy a twirl if they were local or even in the UK - but arent they based in Ireland ?
            The Truth is Out There !

Comment

Originally posted by Angel-Eyes View Post
              Snow foamer meself an use AutoBrites, would give the cotton Candy a twirl if they were local or even in the UK - but arent they based in Ireland ?
              Ahh, tandragee...only a few miles down the road from me! Cotton candy it is then!
              Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

Comment

Originally posted by Petewete View Post
                Ahh, tandragee...only a few miles down the road from me! Cotton candy it is then!
                The tyre glitz looks awesome if you are in there. Don't not get any of that.
                @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by PinkEmily View Post
                  We are a big fan of snow foam too! We borrow my brothers lance, need to buy some more snowfoam. Cotton candy looks awesome Andy.
                  It is awesome Emily and with only using such a small amount per litre it is extremely economical too
                  @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Yes they are and just heard this from Rollo the owner there himself:

Well here it is I have literally recieved hundreds of emails and calls commenting on the postage rates we have to mainland UK. It was a cost we have had getting products to Northern Ireland for years and is totally unavoidable as it is what we were charged by our courier. Well after lots of tooing and frowing we are now going to offer a flat rate postage fee of £6 anywhere in the UK. we will absorb the additional cost until we have a mainland distributor who will be able to taks on delivery.. Its as low as we can go as it is a pretty big hit for us to absorb each parcel but hopefully you will support us. We will have to drop the DW discount though as we simply cannot afford the additional reduction in cost it gives but are going to leave it up until the end of the month.

So all you have to do now is get shopping:

www.orchard-autocare.com

Many thanks
                    Rollo....
                    @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

May just have a punt at a few things @ Orchard and see what there products are like compared to what i have been using alread - Many Thanks
                      The Truth is Out There !

Comment

Tease Problem is my existent jet wash is unwell and suggesting buying a new posh one will not get me in good books
                        Daron Brewood

CEO smartphonegurus.com
                        Cars:
                        Mark II Cortina > Hillman Avenger > Datsun 120Y > Morris Ital > BL Maestro > Hyundai coupé > Rover 25 > MG ZR > Peugeot 307CC > 207 > 207CC > Citroen DS3 Sport+

Comment

May just have a punt at a few things @ Orchard and see what there products are like compared to what i have been using already - Many Thanks
                          Please do mate, you won't regret it at all.

Bramley bubble bath. 2000:1 ratio = 7.5ml of product for 15L of water; smells gorgeous like, you guessed it, apples.

Cotton Candy Snow Foam in action. Dilution ratio 100:1

Glitz tyre dressing, looks greasy, isn't greasy to the touch and no fling at all.

The products truly are excellent from a relatively unknown Company. Trust me they are absolutely fantastic, you won't be disappointed

Andy
                          Last edited by Clean Your Ride; 26-06-2013, 15:28.
                          @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

The Mrs came home tonight to say her car was dirty and would I mind washing it for her.....guess what my answer was???????

Thought would be an ideal chance to showcase the Cotton Candy using 20ml in 1L of cold water.

Before

20ml used

Note not sticking to glass due to hydrophobic coating

Look closely and dirt has been dragged off and is there

Car rinsed and dried, no mitt has touched paintwork during this wash, cleaned using the power of snow alone

Quick spray with QD leaves it looking like this

@cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Oh god I can see my having humble old jetwash being replaced shortly with one of these posh ones!
                              Daron Brewood

CEO smartphonegurus.com
                              Cars:

Comment

Thats amazing cant believe you didnt have to ' sponge wash' it to get that finish, snowfoam is the way to go !
                                DS3 DSPORT 155 THP- Fuchsia Pink/Thorium Grey Special Edition - DO NOT TOUCH !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X