No announcement yet.

Full detail & enhancement by CliveP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Everyone for all your positive comments, glad people like the result and subject to time I can do some more DS3s, I love doing them but often have other people's non-DS3s in the way in the queue! I've got a few people from here who've contacted me, but if anyone else wants to consider some DS3 detailing love on their car let me know!

Originally posted by Stonesy View Post
    Following my visit to Clive's for the detail on my DS3 - I came home and just had to designate a place in the garage for all my stuff!

Another delivery from AB came this morning, followed by a trip to B&Q for my rack, and then off to poundstretcher for these awesome shelve/pull-out drawers! currently £12!!

Anyway, courtesy of Mr P I have now developed some kind of fanboyism for everything Autobrite, and obsessive cleaning of my car!
    lol Chris, Fanboyism of AB - but I understand, completely!

Originally posted by Jimbob View Post
    OCD rules.
    What when the garage is full and a new wasp remover comes out?

Jimbob
    You have to move Jim, bigger garage......lol

Regards,
    Clive.
    CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
    DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Originally posted by Stonesy View Post
      Following my visit to Clive's for the detail on my DS3 - I came home and just had to designate a place in the garage for all my stuff!

Another delivery from AB came this morning, followed by a trip to B&Q for my rack, and then off to poundstretcher for these awesome shelve/pull-out drawers! currently £12!!

Anyway, courtesy of Mr P I have now developed some kind of fanboyism for everything Autobrite, and obsessive cleaning of my car!
      Oooo... nice!
      Citroën DS3 DSport THP 150 Sport yellow / Black roof

Comment

Working...
      X