Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Autobrite UltraSlick Sealant - Morning Dew Beading Shots....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Chris, Mark has an Autobrite Facebook page I think? I don't use Facebook and due to my work I'm not likely to either, but Mark sure does.....

Catch you soon,
    Clive.
    Last edited by CliveP; 11-09-2012, 22:40.
    CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
    DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Yeah I posted some comments on the products etc - I'll post them here for you to view instead.

" Are you guys intent on bringing a similar product to that of Iron X Snow Gel - I really fancy a purple rain/magi-foam combination.
      Like · Comment

Philip Greisen and Autobrite-Direct UK like this.
      Chris Stones
      Is that a yes it's in the pipeline!?

I've got a few other suggestions for existing products aswell if I may!

Autobrite branded/meguiars wheel brush with yellow bristles - the handle could do to be made from either sturdier rubber, or po...See more
      5 hours ago
      Chris Stones Is there any chance of you getting more mitts/sponges in? I'd really like to buy a Dodo Yeti & Wookie, but I don't want to have to go elsewhere!

Finger-wax applicators

Disposable Autobrite Citrus Wash infused wipes? For bird droppings etc, they'd be handy for the glove box
      ^ Same as above but with Pink Sheen for the interior/dust"

Comment

Hi Chris,

I'm sure Mark will read them, he's always bringing out new stuff if he thinks it's worth it - but I'm sure he'll use your feedback.

Catch you soon mate,
        Clive.
        CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
        DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Working...
        X