Weekend Clean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joeauger View Post
    I'll have a look into some hard wax on my next order of bits. I will also try the Z-6 aswell.

Any recomendations on the hard wax? I dont want to be spending too much though.
    A fantastic little pot is Dodo Juice Supernatural Hybrid which is a hard wax crossed with a sealant. Really easy to apply and gives an exceptional finish
    Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
    Take a pride in your ride
    @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Thanks! I'll try both products on my next cleaning order then..
      94JDA

Comment

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
        A fantastic little pot is Dodo Juice Supernatural Hybrid which is a hard wax crossed with a sealant. Really easy to apply and gives an exceptional finish
        Does this wax live up to its price difference to soft wax's then. I'm just wondering why there is a price difference between hard and soft.

I was also looking at the "Dodo Juice - Orange Crush" Do you have any experience with this one and if the coloured wax's make much difference.
        94JDA

Comment

It does live upto its price and the coloured waxes for example aren't specific to car colours, eg orange crush could be used on a black car for example. Dodo actually do some cheaper and smaller panel pots if you want to test them before committing to a dearer pot. Probably get about 2 cars worth out of one

http://www.shinearama.co.uk/dodo-jui...panel-pot.html
          Last edited by Clean Your Ride; 19-07-2013, 15:08.
          Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
          Take a pride in your ride
          @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Working...
          X