Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CliveP View Post
    Cheers Rob

Gaz if you look back on here somewhere you'll see long threads from me exaplining why people like Robbo and Andy like to machine polish to remove swirls - which in a nutshell will make a car look must more glossy and have deep, deep reflections, better than most cars look new.....especially when finished with a lovely wax (or sealant) afterwards...

Regards,
    Clive.
    Here you go: CliveP Enhancement Detail on my Citroen DS3 DSport Plus THP155 (Pics)
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Err I think you missed a bit !!!! ........ Wow ! spotless , super glossy !

Great looking car, have fun out and about with the wind blowin through your hair !
      DS3 DSPORT 155 THP- Fuchsia Pink/Thorium Grey Special Edition - DO NOT TOUCH !!!

Comment

Originally posted by ds'pinky'3 View Post
        Great looking car, have fun out and about with the wind blowin through your hair !
        If you've seen a piccie of Clive, you'll know this wont be happenin much :redface:
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Many Thanks Pinky ....trouble is...lack of hair! Salesman enjoyed telling me about the £400 wind baffle thing that stops your hair getting blown about in the wind - lol no way can mine get blown about, but admittedly the baffle does stop cabin air with the roof down!

So want to machine to squeeze that few more % of perfection out of the paint, I want to 'chase perfection' on it - it does only have light swirls to be honest, I suspect it was not washed much previously!

Regards,
          Clive.
          CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
          DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
            If you've seen a piccie of Clive, you'll know this wont be happenin much :redface:
            how about ..............

Have fun with your top off and shades on !!!! ....... that better lol !!!
            DS3 DSPORT 155 THP- Fuchsia Pink/Thorium Grey Special Edition - DO NOT TOUCH !!!

Comment

He-He....there yer go Clive
              Get yer top off, shades on....and post another piccie
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Pinky - indeed! The Kojak look - for those of you old enough to remember Kojak! Lol...... In fact I think it says 'mid life fart with too much cash' lol!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CliveP View Post
                  Many Thanks Pinky ....trouble is...lack of hair! Salesman enjoyed telling me about the £400 wind baffle thing that stops your hair getting blown about in the wind - lol no way can mine get blown about, but admittedly the baffle does stop cabin air with the roof down!

Regards,
                  Clive.
                  Dont worry Clive youve got eyebrows they can get messed up too , thats probably what he was talking about

Ive got my TIGRA wind deflector i need to sell !??!!! bit of masking tape , youve saved yourself £400 OoOOOOSH !!

Comment

Always interesting to get a female perspective on the Aerodynamics of a vehicle
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by ds'pinky'3 View Post
                      Dont worry Clive youve got eyebrows they can get messed up too , thats probably what he was talking about

Ive got my TIGRA wind deflector i need to sell !??!!! bit of masking tape , youve saved yourself £400 OoOOOOSH !!
                      Ah thanks - Tigra - I have no idea on makes on this stuff - already sorted and in the car, £7K of extras....yea, I know, nuts!.... Don't spend my savings on much else (ah a big koi collection) but that's it!

Ohh right I'll keep those eyebrows in order haha

Clive

Comment

just throwin it out there , im very resourceful !!!

......'Having the ability to find quick and clever ways to overcome difficulties' ..... !!!

Comment

Hey, good lady, resourceful is good!

Comment

Working...
                          X