No announcement yet.

How often do you clean?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I clean mine every weekend without fail, sometimes a mid week spruce up.

Normally a clean consists of snow foam (or more recently Valet Pro citrus pre clean with garden sprayer), wash with 2BM, wheels cleaned (inside as well as face) with Bilberry wheel cleaner, dry with giant MF towels, then Sonax BSD applied over whole car including wheel face.

Then every month I will also decontaminate, polish, wax aswell

Comment

Sounds like a very good technique you have there Chris. Do you find the citrus pre rinse gives you cleaner paintwork before the 2bm than the foam did?
      Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
      Take a pride in your ride
      @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
        Sounds like a very good technique you have there Chris. Do you find the citrus pre rinse gives you cleaner paintwork before the 2bm than the foam did?
        If I'm honest, I started using the Pre rinse method instead of snow foaming after I began using BSD - snow foam would simply fly off the car rendering the process useless.

But now I find that the prerinse removes more dirt then snow foaming ever did for me previously, and it's less messy than snow foaming, but I think that's mainly down to how good the Sonax BSD is.

To quote your other thread it's simply the best product ever. Used it on loads of friends/family's cars because I love it that much (the majority of whom think I'm sad - until they see how clean their car still looks weeks on...)

Comment

Yet another happy BSD user. It really is brilliant (excuse the pun) and is so easy to use. Easily the best detailing product I have bought in the last 12 months for sure. I honestly believe that the car stays cleaner and is easier to clean after a BSD application.

Pre-rinse imo gives a much more effective clean prior to the 2BM, ensuring a safer wash.
          Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
          Take a pride in your ride
          @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
            Yet another happy BSD user. It really is brilliant (excuse the pun) and is so easy to use. Easily the best detailing product I have bought in the last 12 months for sure. I honestly believe that the car stays cleaner and is easier to clean after a BSD application.

Pre-rinse imo gives a much more effective clean prior to the 2BM, ensuring a safer wash.
            Amen to this .

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              If I'm happy with their work this could become a habit. Cost isn't really an issue as I only clean my car every thousand miles or so; worth a few quid to avoid having to do any work myself!
              Went there on Wednesday. They did a really good job, quick, too. Only cost £5 - I can't really see how they are making a profit at that price.

I'm thinking that for a fiver every 1,000 miles or so it's not worth the hassle of cleaning the car myself.

Comment

I think, like any other person, my house is cleaned once every 3-4 days, but maybe more often, due to the presence of pets that leave their traces of life. But there are times when I've had a lot of help from outside. For example, I am very helpful company Pete Steam Cleaning, which makes my house simply new, it saves my time and nerves, as well as money, because the rates are very democratic. How often do you clean? And have you ever tried to use the services of such companies?

Comment

Working...
                X