No announcement yet.

Engine Choice Advice, Special Addition B/W

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That depends on how brave your dealer is, they could phone S&D at Citroen as ask the question. I got told a while ago when I was sorting out the wife's car that it would be possible to add some of the factory options, but I don't know if this is the case now.
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Hi,

I picked up my DSI White Special Edition diesel last Friday and I can honestly say they engine is really punchy - I love it! Always seems like there is plenty of torque and fun to drive. I thought they had put the 150 THP engine in it by mistake - lol. It seems to gather pace really well throughout the gear range. I suppose it's what you are used to though - I've just come from a new'ish Mazda2 1.5 diesel and really notice the difference. None of the dead spots that I had with the Mazda. I'm getting 60 mpg just now, but that with only a few hundred miles on the clock, so I'm sure it will loosen up even more. The engine is very refined and quiet and actually has a nice tone to it when you accelerate. The steering is taking a bit of getting used to though - can feel a little artifical at times compared to the Mazda which gave me more confidence and was more chuckable, but the DS3 chasis is a great. The White looks stunning and gets lots of attention. I tried both and much prefer the diesel, but whichever engine you go for, I'm sure you won't be dissapointed.

Comment

I received a list of ops from Citroen after I placed the order. Very limited on the SE I'm afraid. You can add the subwoofer as an option, but no stereo upgrade. Arm rest can be ordered and reto-fitted, but near £200 - so have seen them on eBay for around £130. Sidestips can be bought from eBay much cheaper than from the dealer if you are brave enough to fit therm yourself (£100). I bough mudflaps from eBay at circa £50 (inc) for f+r. Managed to fit the fronts, but the rears are more involved. Crazy that mudflaps are an option! Other than that, options are tow bar, roof racks, boot organisers etc - nothing too exciting I'm afraid.
        Shen

Comment

Working...
        X