Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New DS3 owner !

Hi guys.

just wanted to say hello , I've purchased today a 2013 DS3 THP 155 Dsport Plus from Richmond Citroen in Portsmouth this morning after trading in my 2014 Hyundai i10 for something with abit more ....well everything lol.
    I've had a citroen C2 VTR in my long distance passed and I'm hoping that these newer citreons hold together better then cars from yesteryear lol.

The new car is Polar white with its Black roof and chrome'd mirrors that come with I'm guessing with this model DS3.
    Do excuse me if I seem thick but I'm still learning all there is to know about these cars and hopefully I've made a good decision getting this version over the others.

Can anyone suggest best mods for these cars? I do want to install the DS3 roof and side graphics if anyone can point me in the right direction?

I also own a Golf GTi edition 30 DSG that's been remapped to 330bhp so I don't plan to remap the DS3 but could be persuaded lol

thanks again if anyone can help point me in the right direction, very excited and will be picking the car up fri 7th Nov

Welcome aboard!!! We love pictures

I'd say speak to Zack? From what I gather, he's done quite a few things with his ride.
    Aka:
    Alex

:ds3:
    Blue Phoenix
    DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

Welcome to the club! You have definitely made a good decision trading in that shopping cart .

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	359034Click image for larger version

Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	359034

Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	359035Click image for larger version

Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	359036

Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	359036

That's how she's sits now, and this my slightly modified VW I have which I use at weekends

Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	359037

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Saintsteve View Post

Can anyone suggest best mods for these cars? I do want to install the DS3 roof and side graphics if anyone can point me in the right direction?
          Graphics are best purchase from a third party other than Citroen for cost reasons.

Craig at street-race.org has a wide selection for the DS3.

Mod wise:

Remap - should take you up to around 190BHP/220-240nm - (SPTuning, also a trader on the forum should do you a good deal)
          Forge do a vast variety of parts for the THP for performance gains
          Team Torquesteer also have a bunch of different bits for the DS3 - http://www.teamtorquesteer.co.uk/ (discount available for full members)
          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Welcome to the club
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Welcome to the club, 330bhp golf
              DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
              Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Good work Steve- Dont think Zack will help you out with a THP tho More like wind you up LOL
                Nice car, and nice Golf tooo specially the colour. (Mind you, 2 too many doors Ha!)
                The current Golf R is 300BHP as standard i believe
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Thanks again guys for such a warm welcome.

I think graphics will be the 1st step, reading up on here, white and Black are the most popular so it's needs to be abit different! I do like the chequer board design I will admit.

Cheers Chris_Blue and Dangerousfish for the info. I will look into your link given :cool:

And yes 330 bhp and twin clutch gearbox is certainly good fun, but have to say am very impressed with the new DS3 we have, gonna see lots of arguments as to who takes which at the weekends lol

:bow: Thanks all thus far for the warm welcome.

Comment

Welcome Steve! Very brave of you buying a car from Portsmouth. Being Southampton born and bred myself, that must have been tricky.

How good is Koeman's Red and White Army then!
                    sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
                    Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Welcome along

Comment

Welcome from a former C2 VTR owner!

I'd never been a fan of white cars until I saw the white/black DS3 combo - it's looks fantastic. Still love my combo though!
                        BTW what are the two little gizmos on the door pillars?

Enjoy your new toy!

Comment

Originally posted by Soran View Post
                          Welcome Steve! Very brave of you buying a car from Portsmouth. Being Southampton born and bred myself, that must have been tricky.

How good is Koeman's Red and White Army then!
                          Still living the dream as a big saints fan here lol.. Only reason I went to Portsmouth was the guy who s chief stock controller is a friend of mine and always give me top money for my business ;-)
                          I did used to like my old VTR but the sensor drive gearbox was horrendous lol
                          Great photo tassie :-)

Comment

They are the alarm sensors on the A pillars.

Comment

Welcome to the club. Cars looks great
                              2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Working...
                              X