Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murley Citroen Rugby is AMAZINGGGGG :P
    Don't sell Citroen's anymore... so cheap digs are unnecessary
    DS3 DSport Plus 150THP Red/Black (never had any problems)

Comment

Not that any of you folk would be using them , BUT Roadside Motors in Lurgan are great. They emailed me the other day telling me to call in as they forgot to give me my umbrella!! (i was winding the guy up trying to get bits and pieces thrown in and mentioned that - and hey ho, i get one anyway!)
      Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

Comment

Howards Citroen in Taunton are great!

Comment

I went to Hemel Citroen and the staff didnt even come to see me when I was looking over the DS3 went in the showroom, and noone even bothered to come up to me etc. Hatfield Citroen were really nice, helpfull. End of day I went to Slip End for test drive and purchase as they are only 10mins from my house.

Comment

Originally posted by 208fly View Post
            Howards Citroen in Taunton are great!
            I second that. Got mine through the Motability Scheme with them. Very helpful. Good communication and aftercare. Top Notch.

Comment

Town Centre Citroen in Sunderland are terrible for technical / warranty issues. Cancelled my booking to get a warranty issue sorted and lied about the reason. Citroen UK have actually told me to go to another one to get the problem fixed, which says a lot about them.

Comment

What was the issue Jassco?
                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                Bigfeet's File Repository
                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
                X