power loss, car feels like an N/A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drummond Base View Post
    Nobody said it would, the OP asked "how much do you guy services your thp ?", my answer was "I change the oil and filter every 5k, outside of that nothing special".
    Sorry I was reading it in the context of the 1st question, however I still agree with the sentiment "more oil changes are better".
    Crystal White pearl Mazda 3 Takuya 1.6
    Whisper Purple/White DS3 Dstyle plus 1.6 e-Hdi

Comment

Originally posted by Artc419 View Post
      Hi all,

I have a 2014 THP 155 that's only done 13k now I got it with 5500k and then it pulled like a train, it now seems the be almost a blockage or like an N/A when the car is warmits sounds louder on tick over...but that I mean the exhaust note ? :/ there in no lights on the dash at all. had the engine carbon cleaned the other day seems the be a bit better but not fixed any idea's spark plugs ? .....fuel pump ? timing chain problem ? (don't sound bad) had I look in here and I find horror story's :0

any thoughts people?
      Hi, I have a 2011 THP 150 with 51k KMS on the clock. Just had a full service and I had the spark plugs changed, I can feel a real difference in power, not sure if that's a result of the spark plugs being changed but the Garage said they were in need of changing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jen View Post
        Hi, I have a 2011 THP 150 with 51k KMS on the clock. Just had a full service and I had the spark plugs changed, I can feel a real difference in power, not sure if that's a result of the spark plugs being changed but the Garage said they were in need of changing.
        If you have a THP at 51k and you've never had the valves cleaned you will be missing a significant amount of horses under the bonnet.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drummond Base View Post
          If you have a THP at 51k and you've never had the valves cleaned you will be missing a significant amount of horses under the bonnet.
          I know just about to start a new thread on that.

Comment

Working...
          X