Voluntary Termination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shauna_H View Post
    No longer an owner of a DS3! I wrote a formal complaint to my finance company and they asked if I would make an appointment with the dealership I purchased the car from to try and get the issue resolved to my satisfaction. 5 minutes into the interview, they offered to clear my finance for me and have apologised profusely for the issues I've had. Delighted with the outcome
    That's great news Shauna, pleased you've got an outcome you're happy with

You'll have to let us know what you go for next!
    Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
    Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Get an Audi S1 !!!! Not biased or anything lol
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
        Just remember the Mini Cooper S shares the same THP engine as our DS3s (with slightly better parts). I'm sure you don't want more DS3 drama haunting your new car!
        F56 third gen mini cooper s 2014- changed and uses a 2l. I have No idea how those motors are doing
        Last edited by cyclone; 29-06-2017, 06:20. Reason: stupidly put r56 instead of f56
        Originally posted by cyclone
        It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
        Originally posted by Broda
        I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Thanks everyone Felt kinda sad dropping it off even after all my problems! I don't think I'll ever buy another French car unfortunately, just don't feel like the quality is there and I'm totally OCD with rattles etc lol

I also do too many miles for a petrol, have to be a bore and get another diesel it'll be an SD Mini if that's what I decide to go for. The F56 seem to be reliable enough from what I've heard

Comment

Working...
          X