• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lulz...

Comment

If they were my only choice, I'd pick the derv easy decision

Comment

Wow cheers guys for all ur opinons. There helping loads! Many thanks think the diesel seems to he leading the way but as its the same price as the thp150 some make me itch for thst too now. I agree with the 30 to 70 torque of the drisel. Is the thp150 a considerable step up in pace n torque through the gears ? Apologies for asking all these simple silly questions ty for all responses

Comment

Originally posted by Confused View Post
          Is the thp150 a considerable step up in pace n torque through the gears ?
          Yes, and you can add a filter and remap it to 210bhp 233lb/ft torque and hit 60 in about 6.3s, quicker that the DS3r. In gear acceleration is brutal. I still get over 50mpg on a motorway run, and last week drove to Coventry and set the cruise control on 70mph, got to 54mpg average!!!
          I had a diesel C4 Coupe prior to my DS3 and I hated the noise, the smell and getting oily hands at the filling station :/ I had the 110 diesel, and used to average about 60-65mpg, so not amazingly more economical than the petrol.

Test drive a THP then decide

Comment

Just had a drive to Lakeside, about 8 miles or so, stuck the speed limiter to 56mph, just to see what I could get...

Comment

Originally posted by dave_beast View Post
              Just had a drive to Lakeside, about 8 miles or so, stuck the speed limiter to 56mph, just to see what I could get...

Photoshop is a brilliant bit of software
              DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arlow View Post
                Photoshop is a brilliant bit of software
                Last edited by x6411; 14-06-2011, 10:08.

Comment

Boyz to men scrolling @ the bottom?
                  My DS3R3... nearly....
                  New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                    Boyz to men scrolling @ the bottom?
                    Either that or this

Comment

Had the same DS3 decision to make last week re: Petrol or Diesel. This is also the first 'New car' I have ever purchased - as had company cars for the last 12 years.

How did I decide?
                      Based on insurance cost & ultimately the performance and spec of the DS3.

Go for the DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 thp150 - performance looks great & it can be mapped (if you wanted to). There are some great offers at the dealers at the minute, and I went for the elect 3 Citoen option on this vehicle. Cost iss less than £280 per month!

Spec of the DSport Plus is amazin... basically you get everything included! I have just not bothered with the Sat Nav upgrade (they are never as good as an iphone app or tomTom).

Hope my brain dump helps with the decision
                      White & Black DS3 Sport Plus 150THP

Comment

Forgot to mention;

With the Petrol models you get a £1000 Citroen Contribution.
                        With the Diesels you get £250.
                        With the OK Models you get £1000
                        With the Plus models you get £1500.

Comment

Working...
                        X