No announcement yet.

Slight Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep, the citroen 7 days free insurance did not know what a dsport plus was lol i thought the same thinking if they dont know what a plus is then god help me when i change my normal insurance over, and i needed help, they didn't know what a plus was either lol

Comment

Unbelievable Jeff!!:eek:
      Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

Comment

Total idiots, just checked there again and now they have taken down the dsport plus petrol as well, whats the script with this lmao?

I'm not taking out a premium until the registrations down anyways so they can't say "Oh look it is a dsport plus that will be an extra 900 quid please", scamming rats !

Comment

Im hoping it dont go up when they figure out theres a dsport plus. Before i bought the car i did a comparison to see what insurance was like between a dstyle and a dsport and they were the exact same so hoping that the 'plus' dont add owt on either :-)

Comment

Originally posted by x6411 View Post
            Hmm. My girlfriend (21, 2yrs driving& no claims) got the 7days free insurance, with me added on, (20, 1 yrs driving)
            just seen this post - thats kinda pissed me off, i argued with the guy for like 20 minutes. tho maybe it was cuz it wasnt 5 years they were after at all??

Comment

Told you mate they just make it up as they go along.

I originally was told it was minimum age of 18, then 21, now apparently NCB as well. I mean seriously it is only for a week whats the dealio :confused:

Comment

my thoughts exactly - i said to the guy as it was only for a week and did it really matter, especially saying they're giving it away and i bought a fooking car from them! but apparently it did matter so tough titties for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Petewete View Post
                  my thoughts exactly - i said to the guy as it was only for a week and did it really matter, especially saying they're giving it away and i bought a fooking car from them! but apparently it did matter so tough titties for me!
                  Well since it is their fault I'm getting it so early and I need insurance for a couple of days I hope they can do something for me. The salesman I got is a legend so hopefully he will call them and sort it out. Like you said, only buying an £18000 car, least they could do is cover me to drive in it for a few days until I sort out my own insurance !

Comment

exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post

Epic Lulz

Comment

I had this issue with my White edition...

But it was because I kept saying it was built in 2011 because it's 11 plate

But it was actually built in 2010.
                        sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
                        Third time around.
                        Work in Progress

Comment

You Tool...

Comment

Not my fault (
                            sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
                            Third time around.