No announcement yet.

How Citroen deal with customer complaints and warranty issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A well written letter on official paper can go a long way. Have you got any solicitor friends? Get them to write a stern letter threatening legal action. Usually gets people moving

Comment

What happended to your THP dangerousfish?

To the OP, reject the car? Just the other week some guy rejected his S5 Cabriolet because the iPod lead wouldnt work!! Hes currently waiting on his replacement S5 Cab
      63 Audi A3 Sportback 2.0 TDi S Line
      X Sunflower Yellow Clio 172
      12 Audi A1 2.0 TDi Black Edition
      61 DS3 DSport Plus THP
      60 RenaultSport Clio CUP 200
      02 RenaultSport Clio 172
      04 RenaultSport Clio 182
      51 RenaultSport Clio 172

Comment

Originally posted by Faxo View Post
        What happended to your THP dangerousfish?

To the OP, reject the car? Just the other week some guy rejected his S5 Cabriolet because the iPod lead wouldnt work!! Hes currently waiting on his replacement S5 Cab
        I can't believe even the French would let something like this lead to a car being rejected - Les Arseholes !!!!

Comment

im still waiting for my spare wheel to turn up which was supposed to be delivered when i picked my car up in april. i contacted citroen uk who were useless. ive now told them that f i get a puncture i will be pressing my little button in the car and they will be picking it up, until its delivered.

Comment

Was the spare wheel ordered with the car or is the dealer suppling one for you?
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

This really worries me as I am seriously thinking about buying a DS3. I've had Toyota's for the last 10 years. I've got nothing but praise for the reliability of their cars and the professionalism of their delaers.

Oh dear!!

I hope you get your issues sorted out Jassco...

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadjon View Post
                This really worries me as I am seriously thinking about buying a DS3. I've had Toyota's for the last 10 years. I've got nothing but praise for the reliability of their cars and the professionalism of their delaers
                Dont let it put you off!! yes, its good to be made aware of this kind of thing, but for every bad experience there are plenty of good ones!
                Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

Comment

Originally posted by Petewete View Post
                  Dont let it put you off!! yes, its good to be made aware of this kind of thing, but for every bad experience there are plenty of good ones!
                  ^Agreed

I know it's the nature of people but we do tend to moan more than rejoice! For every bad problem we have most of us will have had more good experiences that out weigh them. Our DS3 fell foul of the Bellone Alloy corrosion, but it hasn't stopped us loving the car!

I did start a feel the DS3 love thread for all of you who want to tell us the good!

Comment

well surely Citroen cannot possibly be as bad as Robins and Day Peugeot dealers? They are appauling! Agreed on the Toyota thing, they are outstanding!
                    Loving my DS3 though! Notice i ended on a positive note :cool:

Comment

I admit I have not read all the thread....

But remember your contract of sale is with the dealer you bought the car from - any issues (particularly ones that could turn legal) I will only discuss with the dealer - don't let a dealer palm you off to speak to the manufacturer. If they bought faluty goods from a supplier that's between them and their supplier - like I say your contract is with the dealer. It's worked for me for years!

Best Regards,
                      Clive.
                      CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
                      DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Not part of the deal biggy was a sweetener. Apparently they have 1 ordered but are back ordered.

Comment

So i take it that it wasn't ordered with the car at factory point, was your DS3 taken from network stock then? Hopefully they will get it sorted out for you mate.

Comment

No not a factory order was ordered through parts seperately. Yeah was a stock vehicle. I hope so too otherwise I'm gonna go write my name down the side if all their demos with a key.

Comment

And I take it they don't have another which you could 'borrow' from?

Comment

they tried fobbing me off with a full size spare from a c3 that didnt even fit in my boot. politely told them they could have it back. been told there on major backorder and no they dont have any vehicles on site with space saver option. told them that i will be pressing the breakdown button if i get a puncture and they will be picking up the cost. because as you no they will charge for recovery for a puncture. and using the sealant destroys any chances of repairing the puncture, therefore could be a waste of a perfectly good tyre.back in on tuesday so will ask them again. i wish my citroen dealer was as kind as you though.

Comment

Working...
                                X