X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dsport diesel

Just a quick question the diesel Dsport owners,
    Are you having any problems with them I'm thinking of getting one

I've only done 1,180 miles so far but it hasn't skipped a beat and I love the way it responds when you put your foot down! I strongly advise getting the 110Hdi

Comment

Karl I have a 110 Dsport I have done nearly 40K without a hiccup I do not drive sedately and I average 55 to the gallon If I drive like my dad (88) I get well within the 60's
      110 highly recommended

Comment

Thank you guys
        I am still considering one, but car understand why the insurance is more than my THP! It's strange :-/ the THP must be quite abit faster yet the insurance is more ?
        But the THP is having problems and I'm falling out of love with her

Comment

floydy how on earth do you manage 55mpg? Im only managing 48.5 and ive drove like a grandad since ive got it haha!

Comment

Originally posted by karl THP View Post
            Tthe THP must be quite abit faster yet the insurance is more ?
            Map The 110 And It'll Be Faster Than A THP

Comment

Strange that the insurance would be more, the THP is group 22E while the HDi is 18E. The only thing is that the eHDi version is still waiting ABI approval which might explain it.

Also our HDI has never missed a beat and we hit an average 64.3 MPG out of ours. The Lucky 20 meet in Wales we used only two tanks, which included drving down from Scotland to Wales, driving around for a couple of days and back up again.
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                Map The 110 And It'll Be Faster Than A THP
                I thought this
                Yes the insurance is more around £200 more :-/ but I suppose in the long run al be saving on fuel and garage stops. Biggy will I be able to use the equity out of my car as a deposit on my new one ?

Comment

Get the 110!

All I have to say

From a 120 owner who should have got the 110
                  My DS3R3... nearly....
                  New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by karl THP View Post
                    Biggy will I be able to use the equity out of my car as a deposit on my new one ?
                    I'm Also Interested On How This Would Work As Im After The 110 Too :L

Comment

Yes you can, any equity you gain out your current car is your to do with as you please.
                      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                      Bigfeet's File Repository
                      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

There is definately a problem with the eHDI 110.... The wait to get my hands on it. expected delivery date 16th of Feb

I spotted 6 shiny new DS3s on the back of a trailer heading north on the A14 on Tuesday night, that should make a few people happy.

Comment

Originally posted by MDUBS View Post
                          There is definately a problem with the eHDI 110.... The wait to get my hands on it. expected delivery date 16th of Feb
                          Whats The Problem ?

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                            Whats The Problem ?
                            The wait?

My 110HDI has done 10,000 and not missed a beat. The only problem I have with it is it keeps getting dirty!

Colder weather has dropped my mpg to about 55 but I had been getting 60+.

As for the acceleration, like a rat up a drainpipe, like sh*t off a shovel!

Comment

Iv just gone from a 525 BMW thinking I might be a step down but it's a step up IMO
                              The bmw from a 1000 miles of ownership had probs and costly ones at that, I got it with 57000 miles on it and had it for exactly 34 months. I have bills ov over £4600 in 3 yrs motoring!!
                              So this we motor is a bloody dream to drive.
                              Who ever said German cars are the way forward was wrong .
                              I come from a back ground of owning renaults ,
                              I had 5 Megane RSs all faultless!
                              Ok the clios befor them were good but the BMW was shocking.

So the 110 is great in my books!

But a contradiction to my above statement is the I own a CLK 55 AMG also but it's been flawless

Comment

Working...
                              X