Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roads u like to drive

I particular like to take my Ds3 on a thrash around kielder forest
    Love the twisty B roads and the smile the car puts on my face. Even the bikers that do the root ask about the car. Love the banter also notice little respect and presents the car brings.
    61 Yellow + Black DS3 Dstyle+ Vti 120
    60 Blue Toyota Aygo 1.0 ( Work Car )
    57 Cool Blue Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 Design (Work Car)
    56 Black C4 VTR+ Hatch 1.6
    03 Mauritius Blue Saxo Desire 1.1

Wales...

That Is All

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
      Wales...

That Is All
      +1 - Was great fun over the Rally Weekend!

But local to me the A4146 between Leighton and Hemel - lots of dips and turns and I drive it twice a day and know it well enough to enjoy putting my foot down and knowing the road well.

Just come back from a long weekend in Dartmouth and the 250 trip there and back is never a bore to drive - most roads are a lot more fun now my car has put the joy back into driving for me.
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Around here there are loads of ace roads to drive on!

The A940 Forres to Grantown-on-Spey - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z7f-VCuvVo
        The A82 Glencoe to Fort William - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI4U56374Hs
        The Applecross pass - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-YhP9gbOy4
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I Like The A470 From Quakers Yard To Brecon and The A40 From Sennybridge to Llandovery
          A Citroën Fanatic

CE14 C3 Picasso 1.6i VTi Exclusive EGS In Pearl White, With 17" Clover Alloy Wheels, Black Pack, Chrome Mirror Covers, Mudflaps, Wind Deflectors, Hand Controls & Steering Ball.
          CE11 WOH C3 1.6i VTi Exclusive Auto With 17” Sonneberg Alloy Wheels & Visability Pack.My Old Car.
          CA10 KZB C4 Picasso 2.0HDi 138BHP VTR+ EGS, Brothers Old Car.

Comment

Up by me we'be got the peak district so the roads are amazing, I love the A6 known as snake pass
            Black Limited Edition 1.6 Hdi

Comment

Originally posted by sarah ds3 black View Post
              Up by me we'be got the peak district so the roads are amazing, I love the A6 known as snake pass
              the a57 between Sheffield and Manchester is the snake pass and is a good run if you dont get stuck behind slow traffic. Woodhead pass isnt ad either

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                Wales...

That Is All
                Amen to that.
                I couldn't fix yer brakes so I made your horn louder!

Comment

Zack is right it got be the wlesh road. I no road you will love around brecon just DO NOT MESS IT Up. As. Hughs drop to one. Side with nuthink will stop you and would any like to meet up for a blast. Around this road

Comment

Will agree that the drive to and from the rally in Wales was great fun and even better when your part of a Spirit of DS3's.

I'll add that I have always enjoyed driving the A9 and one road off that is the Kingussie to Kingcraig road which is a little corker!
                    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                    Bigfeet's File Repository
                    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by CE11 LDB View Post
                      I Like The A470 From Quakers Yard To Brecon and The A40 From Sennybridge to Llandovery
                      tht right by my house and it hell road

Comment

HEll of a roadi ment

Comment

Evo triangle was a blast as was Hard Knott Pass up in the lakes....done them in the MINI, looking forward to hitting them in the ds3

Comment

I travel the military road from heddon on the wall to keilder a lot from april to november (caravan season) fantastic drive especialy in the impreza more so than the bike, i can not wait till april 5th i can then give it a go in the ds3

Comment

the road that leads to my kids school is great
                              http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...8andporche.gif

Comment

Working...
                              X