Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 Dsport Plus...

Hi guys and gals..

I'm trying to get info on the exact specs of my Dsport plus I've ordered..

I've been informed by the saleman that this includes the city signature packs with: -

Auto headlights
    Auto windscreen wipers
    Front arm rest
    Rear parking sensors
    Folding and heated rear view mirrors

Can anyone confirm if this is the case as the brochure and specs online do not specify anything!

I've also been informed this car has stop start technology, but from what I've read it seems pretty inconclusive!

Any help would be much appreciated in clearing up this little query.

Thanks in advance.

Steve

My DSport plus has all those. Although mine is a THP and so doesn't have stop start, correct me if im wrong anyone but i think its only the Diesel version that has that.

Comment

I've ordered the diesel version but the spec sheet they give you lists the armrest, auto headlights and rear parking sensors, but nothing about auto windscreen wipers and the folding rear view heated mirrors!

I must admit the whole dealership seem a little clueless when asking questions about the stop start technology and have got quite good at fobbing me off! I would have thought though that if it did have this on board, they would make more of a deal about it when selling the car?

Comment

Originally posted by Crucifix_v1 View Post
        I must admit the whole dealership seem a little clueless when asking questions about the stop start technology and have got quite good at fobbing me off! I would have thought though that if it did have this on board, they would make more of a deal about it when selling the car?
        My dealership were the same, they eventually came to an answer regarding stop start which was that the petrols didn't have it and the diesel did. To me that seems very odd as i've always seen petrols with it over diesels as they would probably benefit more from it.

Comment

DS3 Dsport+ has the following on top of the standard spec

Auto Lights
          Auto Wipers
          Rear Park Sensors
          Centre Armrest
          Electric Folding Mirrors which are heated.
          Leather Seats
          Chrome Door mirror covers

The stop start is only on the HDi 110 version.

You can go onto Citroen.co.k and select configure my car and the DSport+ version is listed where you an download the spec sheet.

When I get back to work I'll up load the brochure for you.
          Last edited by Bigfeet; 03-03-2012, 21:09.
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Cheers bigfeet.

I've ordered the 110 eHDi Version from my local dealer, I'm still waiting for the answer for the stop start.. hence why i cam on here to ask! It didn't help that the brochure they had there was way out of date as well!

I've seem some people put down some figures on here of what the are paying over 3 years with elect 3. Any rough estimates of what you would pay per month with a £4500 deposit?

Comment

I'm not sure what elect i am paying through but i'm paying £11500 over 4 years at £276 per month.

Comment

That sounds good, I was offered £250 month over 3 years with a few extra thrown in. I was looking through the forums and seenn you can get a good deal with newcitroendeals, i was thinking of bartering with my local dealer if i get a quote!

Comment

From my experience it's definitely worth bartering regardless of what price they offer, you will always be able to get a little bit more out of them

Comment

I've done a lot of research and bartered hard! Manage to get £1250 off the car, 3 years free servicing and free gardx protection for what its worth. Anything else worth asking them to throw in?

Comment

Stop start is on Dsport+ eHDI 110 and it works great, i have the same car in black, its fantastic
                      I couldn't fix yer brakes so I made your horn louder!

Comment

I've heard a lot of good things about it but needed some calrification!

Is it quite smooth when you put it into gear and accelerate?

Comment

Ive got a THP 150 and to be honest the gear box is a bit clunky (As reported by Clarkson in his -good- review)

And I find the car/accelerator as twitchy as hell which takes some getting used to

Almost like a thoroughbred racehorse edgy, and twitching to be let go

So if you want one for a town runabout dont bother

But HEY if you want one thats straining at the leash to let go the TURBO then
                          and holds the road
                          .................................get a THP (Now 155)..............................................

My opinon/ experience of the car obviuosly

CBLUE
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Thanks for the info.. I was really referring to the stop start function on the 110 eHDi though! I should have made that a bit clearer!

Comment

the stop start on the ehdi 110 is great
                              http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...8andporche.gif

Comment

Working...
                              X