DS3 Dsport Plus...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crucifix_v1 View Post
    All this talk about my future DS3 dsport plus 110 ehdi is making me get impatient... I haven't felt like this since i was a kid and looking forward to my Christmas presents!
    Hee Hee exactly like I felt and in your case Xmas is only a few weeks away!!! Enjoy the excitement!!!
    2012 Citroen DS3 e-hdi 110 Airdream
    2002 Fiat Punto 1.2
    1996 Citroen AX Forte

Comment

Ha... it's bloody annoying! I find myself looking on the interweb and reading up about my future car all the time and looking at pics... it's turning me into some kind of stalker!

Comment

Ha... it's bloody annoying! I find myself looking on the interweb and reading up about my future car all the time and looking at pics... it's turning me into some kind of stalker!
        i was the same its well worth the wait not to rub it in but i only waited 2 weeks for mine
        http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...8andporche.gif

Comment

As promised the DS3 Plus Brochure, granted this was the final print from November.

http://www.mediafire.com/?rie93mqs4a94yc0
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

All this talk about my future DS3 dsport plus 110 ehdi is making me get impatient... I haven't felt like this since i was a kid and looking forward to my Christmas presents!

Oh well... only another 4 weeks to go...
            Admittedly it's not a Dsport plus only a lowly Dsport but I have 8 days to go and I'm finding it increasingly difficult to concentrate on work things. For some reason wasn't even this excited when I got my Audi A3 TDI 170 a few year ago and that was a beast on the motorway.

Comment

Thanks for that Bigfeet. Any literature that tells us about the stop/start technology anywhere?

I think I'll email this to my local dealer in the morning, they could do with a copy themselves!

Comment

Found this press release from Citroen about the E-HDI engines, hope it helps

http://www.psa-peugeot-citroen.com/d...1276078007.pdf
                Originally posted by cyclone
                It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                Originally posted by Broda
                I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Thanks cyclone... great info!

Comment

great info guys i pick my Dsport plus up in 12 days 17 hours and 6 minutes its a v110 and i wasntv told about the start stop either

Comment

Start stop became available on diesel 110 Dsport 5/11/2011.

Masters of Beckenham were very knowledgable about it. Anyway heard today that mine has left the factory today. Delivery due 24th March. Cannot wait.
                      sigpic

Comment

hey, newbie here! ive just ordered an all black dsport plus from callais. went for the THP version after much deliberation, but after reading many of the threads on this forum im beginning to think i should have gone for the eHDI. its the 2012 model, so 155hp, does anybody know if the issues with the THP have been sorted yet? i dont think it would be too difficult to change my mind at this point as there is an identical HDI model in the showroom (citroen eccleston). i did own the hdi engine previously in a C4 vtr+ and it never missed a beat in 4 years, really wanted a turbo petrol one this time though!

Comment

I'm not sure about the the issues with the THP, but if you ask Bigfeet I'm sure he'll have the answer. I currently have a C4 1.6 HDi vtr+ and again the engine has been fantastic in the 3 years I've had that.

If you look at the brochure that Bigfeet posted up on here you'll also find the fuel economy over the 155 THP is significantly better, well worth considering the e-HDi model. I test drove the 90 EHDI and I was impressed with the torgue and acceleration so the 110 can only be better!

Comment

citroen are offering £1500 towards your deposit if you choose the THP, and only £500 if you go for the HDI, so that made it much less per month for the finance on the petrol, making the difference in fuel economy neglegable. also im stepping down from a subaru wrx so the petrol didnt feel as slow! i was totally sure about my decision untill i started to read through this forum about peoples apparant dislike of the THP! THP owners convince me!!

Comment

^^ There have been some woes with the early 150 THP engine, I not sure about the 155 THP version but I think there was one person who was having issues. The odd thing is that we rarely hear of problems with the 120 VTi engine which the THP is based off!

^ Thats your job and not ours!!
                              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                              Bigfeet's File Repository
                              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

haha ok thanks for the info, i had a feeling the issue was with the first batch of THP's. should be picking it up next week so will let u all know how it goes!

Comment

Working...
                                X