folks i swear i aint making this up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• folks i swear i aint making this up

11am and i pull into the garage looking for my red and black ds3, no such car there however there is a 12 plate white and black one sitting i turned to the wife and said "look someone else has getting a 12 plate one", walked into the garage sat at thedesk and spoke to the lad who took the order "hi" he said "sit down" we went threw the paper work i passed my keys he passed mine oo its getting exciteing now i them went in my pocket to pay by card and he turned and said "wait a minute is your car supposed to be RED, erm they have sent a white one" i was like WTF our lass went beserk i had to actually leave the garage to calm her down after a lot of BS i ended with a cracking deal and a white and black ds3 lol :cool:

Originally posted by JTA View Post
    11am and i pull into the garage looking for my red and black ds3, no such car there however there is a 12 plate white and black one sitting i turned to the wife and said "look someone else has getting a 12 plate one", walked into the garage sat at thedesk and spoke to the lad who took the order "hi" he said "sit down" we went threw the paper work i passed my keys he passed mine oo its getting exciteing now i them went in my pocket to pay by card and he turned and said "wait a minute is your car supposed to be RED, erm they have sent a white one" i was like WTF our lass went beserk i had to actually leave the garage to calm her down after a lot of BS i ended with a cracking deal and a white and black ds3 lol :cool:
    What numbers are we talking about lol?
    DS3 DSport 150 THP

Comment

Omg, can't they get anything right!!!! I hope the deal was worth while?? Still hope you've ended up with a good'n
      Black Limited Edition 1.6 Hdi

Comment

I would have gone MENTAL!!! I can't believe they messed up so bad!

Mind you the white ones are just as gorgeous as the red ones and you got yourself a deal to boot!! :-)

Guessing you're out enjoying the car! Have fun!
        2012 Citroen DS3 e-hdi 110 Airdream
        2002 Fiat Punto 1.2
        1996 Citroen AX Forte

Comment

i would'nt av bin appy if that was us as we was in the same position and the dealer had a all black one that we could have right away but we stuck to our guns and got the all white one we wanted even though we had to wait a bit longer
          on the plus side hope they knocked off £400 for the paint as the whites costs was nowt but coloured ones added extra value for paints.
          well glad ya got a motor whites a great choice as ya will get the cleaning bug lol :cool:
          e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
          Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

That's amazing. I'm not sure that I would've accepted the white car. You must have quite liked the white as well?

Comment

Would of burnt the dealership to the ground with the cars.
              sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
              Third time around.
              Work in Progress

Comment

Originally posted by Rickzayne View Post
                Would of burnt the dealership to the ground with the cars.
                Bit harsh- get the cars out - then burn the place (Chuckle)
                CBLUE
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

we allways wanted the white one as our last was metalic gun metal grey and the 1 b4 that was metalic silver so white was a great choice. now what to do with this glorious sunday weather well time for car cleaning lol
                  e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
                  Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

To tell the truth the white one was my first choice, but as billy will know being local the rivalary beetween NEWCASTLE and sunderland is bad in the north east of course i now live in Washington city of sunderland where there a more sunderland supporters than newcastle and my car is white and black (NEWCASTLE colours) lol so i thought it would get damaged by the half wits. However i love it its way quicker than my quashqi on acceleration and handles just a little short of my impreza.

In the deal with cash off and free goodies fuel etc just under £2000 off price but this didnt include paint gaurding ? he had some sort of diamond gaurd put on it ?

Comment

Hope you enjoy your first / 2nd choice color and no idiots damage it. Oh and the paint guard is generally seen as rubbish. 2 grand off what a great deal!
                      Originally posted by cyclone
                      It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                      Originally posted by Broda
                      I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by JTA View Post
                        To tell the truth the white one was my first choice, but as billy will know being local the rivalary beetween NEWCASTLE and sunderland is bad in the north east of course i now live in Washington city of sunderland where there a more sunderland supporters than newcastle and my car is white and black (NEWCASTLE colours)
                        Mackams and Geordies eh?

CBLUE
                        sigpic
                        Jog on Noddy

Comment

lol saying that im a cockney from east london my team is arsenal so im neutral to the newc/sund but will say since moving up life's not about living at 100mph like it is in london i wanted the red n white mrs wanted blk n white so got the neutral one of all white lol then there's no clash's

Comment

There Was Alot Of This A Year Or So Ago When they Were Quite New, A Few People Ended Up Having Good Deals !

Still A Great Car At The End Of The Day No Matter What Colour So Im Glad You Managed To Get An Awesome Deal !

Comment

Good on yer JTA

But didnt you buy something that wasnt %100 what u wanted?
                              CBLUE
                              sigpic
                              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                              X