No announcement yet.

Waiting in dealers and car isn't what I ordered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear it is all working out Tony. See if you can get copy of the conversation that CUK have with the dealer, could be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by tony30uk View Post
      I have just received a phone call from citroen uk with regards the problems i have had and the way the dealer has treat me, he wasnt at all happy and has authourised a form of compensation to be sent to me from citroen uk. He is now contacting the dealer today to ask for copys of both order forms and to try and find out what went wrong and why. I asked about why the leather interior couldnt have been ordered and refitted and he said he would look into it as i had paid £800 and not got it which he thought was disgusting treatment from a dealer. He also said that he will be instructing the dealer to give me compensation for all the problems i have had.
      I dont know if i mentioned it but i paid £199 for the pureguard paint protection to be applied to my car and after the problems i had i contacted pureguard to check to see if the product had been applied.The sales manager came out yesterday and spent an hour going over my car and he came to the conclusion that it was infact just polish i had paid £199 for , he then arranged for me to take my car back today where i was met by the area manager for pureguard who applied the product himself infront of me ! Hats off to a company that actually care about there customers !
      Well done Tony. They clearly accept that that got it wrong. I wouldn't settle for anything less than a full refund for the leather seats and the Sat Nav for free. I would also like to think that the person who signed your order form is sacked. It's quite honestly disgusting the way that you have been treated.

Comment

dealer rang tonight and as a form of apology there refunding me the £199 i paid for the 3 yr servicing, next thing is to look into getting a refund for the seats or the seats refitted but all this is now being done through citroen uk as im not dealing with dealer any more.
        anyone seen my leather seats?

Comment

Sounds like they got there arse chewed by Citroen Uk Tony....Servs them right.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarky View Post
            they got there arse chewed by Citroen Uk
            I Also Think BONED Would Be An Appropriate Description...

Comment

Great to hear that you're getting somewhere, Tony. You've obviously got the dealer on the back foot ... so keep pushing!

For starters, I'd press for a full refund for the seats (or a guarantee of their replacement with leather), the unwanted satnav for free, and a refund for the non-existent puregard protection.

On top of that, something to compensate for the appalling (and, let's not forget, dishonest) treatment you've experienced.

The most effective strategy may be to think of something you'd like from them by way of compensation, rather than leave it to them to suggest something - eg, are there any dealer-fit options that you fancy?

Or maybe you should demand to see the offending salesman spread-eagled over the bonnet of a DS3 (not yours, of course - far too messy) and ass-whipped with a fan belt!!

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                Or maybe you should demand to see the offending salesman spread-eagled over the bonnet of a DS3 (not yours, of course - far too messy) and ass-whipped with a fan belt!!
                Ever so relieved there was no mention of a driveshaft in that sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by TepidMarinara View Post
                  Could Have Been Worse If The DS3 Had Been Built With A WANKLE Engine...

Comment

Originally posted by TepidMarinara View Post
                    I just lack your more colourful imagination!

Comment

Nothing wrong with a wankle....Engine of course....Had the Rx8.... Next best thing to the Ds3 but without the empty pocket lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X