DADRL - This Is Why I Hate People...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr-T View Post
    It's cars that I just don't think they're necessary for.
    I must admit, I agree they're not needed fella, but they do look the balls. Plus, as I said earlier regarding driving in the fog, sometimes (at least for when you're in front of the numpties) this would be a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by irishRob View Post
      I must admit, I agree they're not needed fella, but they do look the balls.
      Totally, more so on the DS3.

Plus, as I said earlier regarding driving in the fog, sometimes (at least for when you're in front of the numpties) this would be a good thing.
      Any driver with an ounce of common sense would drive with lights in fog anyway, wouldn't they? But yes, they are useful in that situation.

I just don't see the need for them in broad daylight and good light conditions.
      1.6 Vti White edition

Comment

Originally posted by Mr-T View Post
        I just don't see the need for them in broad daylight and good light conditions.
        In the fear of going round and round in circles in this one, I truly agree, just have to re-point out my earlier comment to finish this one off!

Originally posted by me View Post
        but they do look the balls

Comment

I must admit, I agree they're not needed fella, but they do look the balls.
          Definitely :L

Comment

my motorcycle headlight is wired to be on permanently so that I'm more likely to be seen amongst oncoming cars I guess - it also has a specific bulb with an orange tint showing from some angles. All that goes out the window with the new regs that require DRLs on all new cars from February 2011

I suspect that proliferation of DRLs will increase the risk of me not being seen so these folks maybe do have a point.....................
            Bog standard 2010 DSport THP150, 1973 Clan Crusader, 2003 Harley Davidson Softail, 2007 Vespa 250GTS, 2011 Peugeot Boxer campervan ,a few push bikes, and one eMTB

Comment

Originally posted by Owd git View Post
              my motorcycle headlight is wired to be on permanently so that I'm more likely to be seen amongst oncoming cars I guess - it also has a specific bulb with an orange tint showing from some angles. All that goes out the window with the new regs that require DRLs on all new cars from February 2011

I suspect that proliferation of DRLs will increase the risk of me not being seen so these folks maybe do have a point.....................
              Most new bikes after around 2008 always have the light on as standard. The amount of cars I get flashing me when I drive past during daytime hours is stupid. That may be down to my driving rather than the light though :P
              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Working...
              X