No announcement yet.

Citroen Gift Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a Citroen offer at the time, I believe that it was on all ds3 models but not 100% sure, and as I recall the vehicles had to be registered before the end of September, so maybe it would be worth getting back intouch with your dealer and see what happened

Comment

Just heard from my dealer regarding the Citreon Gift Card......they have finally given up on the card and are going to send the money to the dealer, so that they can then send it to me......FFS can't they do anything right

Comment

To be fair it was not Citroen's fault, the Gift card was orginally only for a weekend but then Citroen agreed to extend it over the course of September. The issue has been with the suppler of the gift card not being able to make and issue enough cards to go around. The card is basicly a pre-loaded VISA debit card, I understand that is where the problems have come from.

Good to hear though that you are getting your money, just not the way it was supposed to come!

Also to clear up any DS3 reg'ed between 4th and 30th September, as long as you dealer was part of the promo, was due to get the gift card.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Didn't get the Gift Card but did get a bank transfer for the amount from the dealers, so am a reasonably happy camper now, still dissapointed with the time that it took and the lack of communications from Citroen.
          Take my advice if your still waiting for yours, pester your dealer / salesperson and get them to chase Citroen

Comment

I contacted Citroen and spoke to a very nice lady called Christine who explained I didnt qualify as I ordered the car at the end of August, even though I picked it up at the beginning of September. A little bit annoyed, £500 would have been brilliant for Xmas presents :-(

Comment

Working...
            X