No announcement yet.

is this the only one in the country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh my god the more time I spend on this site the more money I'm spending in my head.
    sigpic

Comment

sorted the esp problem... i drove it for 15 miles driving normally and this has now 'learnt' the new mapping. Very happy now as i thought it was going to be a problem, ironic that any ecu remaps need to be driven slowly for the first 15 miles without revving it and this has cured it ;-) dpf being removed on monday and then a complete new remap on tuesday, with the new air filter system. Have also taken off the whole front grille top and bottom and just about to take some pictures as it looks really nice in stainless chromed mesh ;-)))
      Life's too short to grow up! ;0)

Comment

How Much Was The Mesh And Where ?

As There's One On eBay For £200... F*ck That...

Oh And Take Piccys + Post Results Of The DPF Being Taken Off !!!

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
          As There's One On eBay For £200...
          Couldn't find this. Have you got the link?

Edit - just found it - the chrome one, right? Numpty seller doesn't have a pic of it, so from the posting it looks just like the standard one.

£199.99? sheesh!!!
          Last edited by gar074; 29-10-2010, 10:21.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BNIB-GENUINE-C...#ht_500wt_1156

Yuck....they do a stick on chrome for £50 and £200 for a replacement lower chrome.... i chopped mine up and binned it! will post pictures later today have started some photos on other thread at moment....

Halfords chromed all metal mesh - super strong and much better air flow - £30 per sheet - took two sheets ;-) alot of work to do it properly as just have to manually do everything... worth it tho... but will post photos later...
            Life's too short to grow up! ;0)

Comment

Working...
            X