Introduction of DS3 Model Year 20 - 3D LED lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fabian View Post
    Yes, just contacted my own Citroën Dealer and he was interested to do this groupbuy including DS3 meeting
    I've sent an email to Ross F (John Nichol) to see what he can do for us. I'll update with any info.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
      I've sent an email to Ross F (John Nichol) to see what he can do for us. I'll update with any info.
      Spoke to Ross F, he said as soon as they become available he'll do a post on the forum.
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Definately interest in coming in on this - count me in for the group buy

Comment

Originally posted by Fuds View Post
          Definately interest in coming in on this - count me in for the group buy
          ditto assuming they are a straight swap and sensible price

Comment

Originally posted by sted View Post
            ditto assuming they are a straight swap and sensible price
            Sensible price?..........don't hold your breath!

Jimbob

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbob View Post
              Sensible price?..........don't hold your breath!

Jimbob
              If we can get the prices similar to what Fabian managed then I'll be happy (£300-ish).
              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

If we can get the prices similar to what Fabian managed then I'll be happy (£300-ish).
                thats about the absolute max im willing to go to

Comment

Really?
                  cause they are looking awesome!

(from the citroen forum)
                  BLACK DS3 Sport Chic 150THP | Forge Induction Kit | Skytune Exhaust

Comment

Stop showing me pics of these, I've had the car 16 months.......I really, really, don't need to change it yet, lol....

To be honest my little THP engine seems to be running smoother and smoother, now at 19,000 miles.....

Those lights do look pretty cool and that sort of thing doesn't normally catch my eye!

Regards,
                    Clive.
                    CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
                    DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Hello everyone, not posted before so thought i would start with a possibly annoying question, i will definitely be investing in a pair of 3d tail lamps in the very near future
                      cant wait to see what they look like on a yellow one, i was just a bit concerned that the right tail lamp part number was the same for uk vehicles as it is for vehicles
                      in the netherlands but looking at the pictures posted by raain it looks like DS3's have two rear fog lamps over there, in which case there is no problem as the fog lamp
                      obviously needs to be on the right hand side for uk cars.

Thanks,
                      Dorian
                      DS3 THP 150 Sport Yellow, Yellow seats, Yellow gear stick

Comment

Originally posted by Saint View Post
                        Hello everyone, not posted before so thought i would start with a possibly annoying question, i will definitely be investing in a pair of 3d tail lamps in the very near future
                        cant wait to see what they look like on a yellow one, i was just a bit concerned that the right tail lamp part number was the same for uk vehicles as it is for vehicles
                        in the netherlands but looking at the pictures posted by raain it looks like DS3's have two rear fog lamps over there, in which case there is no problem as the fog lamp

obviously needs to be on the right hand side for uk cars.

Thanks,
                        Dorian
                        The right hand side rear light in Raain's first picture is not a 3D one but the original type, you can see the clear section on the left hand side of the middle section that has the indicator bulb in it.

You need to order the correct RHD ones, see the post here and for more pictures see my post here.
                        DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Spoke to Ross F, he said as soon as they become available he'll do a post on the forum.
                          Count me in. I'm so tempted though, I might just buy some now.
                          May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                          October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                          Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Originally posted by Saint View Post
                            cant wait to see what they look like on a yellow one...
                            Will let you know mid-january Saint. That's when I take delivery of my yellow DS3. Will upload pics asap afterwards. I'm not 100% sure - but I believe they like pics on this forum ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by THP View Post
                              Count me in. I'm so tempted though, I might just buy some now.
                              Ordered mine Tuesday, Ross said I should have them by next week
                              sigpic

Comment

Just had one of these new Model 20's arrive on site and will say that the lights do look good, on another note the fuel gauge is now in white rather than the amber.
                                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                                Bigfeet's File Repository
                                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
                                X