No announcement yet.

Anyone with a DS3 and dogs? Dog cages, keeping car clean etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, debating the best way to carry my two - 10 month old Border Terrier and a Mini Schnauzer. I think the boot is going to be best. I'd prefer to have the Border in a crate but struggling to find a crate that will fit in the boot and be easy to place an excitable dog in! I like the look of the Boot Buddy products but not sure I can justify the price. Can anyone recommend a crate that fits and/or a boot liner that fits to protect the top edge of the back seats (they all seem to hang down lower than that).

Comment

I had to dog sit my parents springer. A towl over the carpet and wizzing over with a pet hoover tool got rid of his hairs fairly easily

Comment

Cars are one of the most important things in our lives, and we want them to look as good as possible. For this reason, you should get a dog cage for your car and Herbal Supplements For Dog for his effective growth. This will prevent your dog from leaving hair all over the inside of your car, which can cause stains and damage over time. It also prevents your dog from scratching up the inside of your car, which can ruin the paint job on your vehicle.

Comment

Working...
        X