No announcement yet.

New deals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We looked at the ds4 didn't like it neither did the dealer like the ds5 though. Thing is they'll be worth nothing in two years time or sooner coz there not selling. Ds3 runs with the mini and fiat 500 that's wot we considered before getting a ds3 . There value will hold but ds4? Don't think so.

Comment

So effectively gar citroen have gazumped ds4 owners coz why would you buy a two year old car Wen you can buy brand new for a grand more!!!! ooh I'm glad I didn't get one.

Comment

Yep, that's the bottom line Steve - but that said, that's the gamble you take - I remember my mate having to pay more than list to get a car as the wait list was something like two years - then having done that, interest in the model dropped off and you could get a discount - so in that case it went from more than list to a fraction of it, in no time.......

Regards,
        Clive.

(I guess, alas, cars are fun items that cost....but hey ho, my motto is if I can't afford to lose the whole value don't play...)
        CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
        DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

True is a gamble but I love my ds3 it just purr n is sexy if I could id take it to bed lol.

Comment

Yes, exactly Steve, who cares, we all work out whatsits off so we have what we like, and DS3s are I think are relative pocket money in terms of their spec and enjoyment value!

Enjoy, enjoy and enjoy my friend!

Regards,
            Clive.
            CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
            DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Originally posted by unners View Post
              Just to add to my post you can only get the extra £1000 on non Dstyle models. Im just awaiting some quotes back from some dealers for a replacement for my DS3 , still cant decide to trade for a another DS3 or DS4 though. What are the Petrol versions of the DS3 like on the Dstyle models, as i only do 9000 miles per year it might be worth coonsidering for the extra discount
              Petrol models are fine, mines a 120 with 0-60/2 at 8.9 seconds and I get 40MPG according to the computer.
              Just over 16 months old and have just gone round the 9k miles mark

Not had any major problems only a new coolant housing, but otherwise fine?!

Get one a try if you can get that much off!

Regards
              Mark
              CCC Citroenian "New DS" columnist.
              Catering for DS3, 4 & 5.

Comment

It's a pity the DS4 DStyle THPs only come with the wretched auto box (and that they're not doing the whopping discounts on the THP 200 DSports - now that would be tempting!)

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                  It's a pity the DS4 DStyle THPs only come with the wretched auto box (and that they're not doing the whopping discounts on the THP 200 DSports - now that would be tempting!)
                  The auto box isn't that bad but see your point
                  Last edited by Bigfeet; 07-01-2013, 11:11.
                  ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                  Bigfeet's File Repository
                  The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Got 3.5grand off a new Ford Fiesta over the weekend (Son in law works for Ford)
                    YIPEE (Sorry- had to tell someone- Pearlescent Blue too- Wifes choice)
                    CBLUE
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

i am currently negotiating prices for the DS4. i have a DS3 1.6 hdi airdream which is lovely. but with the £5000 off the DS4 it seems like too good a deal to miss out on.

apparently in February its been confirmed that the prices will go back to normal.

Comment

Originally posted by thewildgoose View Post
                        i am currently negotiating prices for the DS4. i have a DS3 1.6 hdi airdream which is lovely. but with the £5000 off the DS4 it seems like too good a deal to miss out on.

apparently in February its been confirmed that the prices will go back to normal.
                        I wonder, is the DS4 deal only available on existing stock, or can it apply to a factory order?

Comment

Yes it would just as long as the car is registered by the 31st of March.
                          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                          Bigfeet's File Repository
                          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Hi all, i took my ds3 120vti into dealer last wednesday to have a warranty fault looked at & got a deal on a brand new ds4 d-style 110 hdi in babylon red for just £30 a month more than the ds3! To me it was a no brainer & picked it up 2nite! Sad about giving up the ds3 but the ds4 is a really nice car & goes really well! Charlie

Comment

Took my 6 month old dstyle plus vti to main dealers yesterday. Offered new ds4 dstyle Hdi auto, My car plus £500.
                              Payments will be the same. Tempted!
                              Last edited by lazyboy; 08-01-2013, 00:27.

Comment

Took my 6 month old dstyle plus pertol to main dealers yesterday. Offered new ds4 dstyle
                                EHdi auto, My car plus £500.
                                Payments will be the same. Tempted!

Comment

Working...
                                X