New deals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deals

The second hand ones were more expensive than the new ones!

Comment

How did you find the auto box on the HDi?

Comment

It was Ok, had a Picasso Egs auto before so I know they can be a bit jerky!!

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboy View Post
          It was Ok, had a Picasso Egs auto before so I know they can be a bit jerky!!
          Love EGS great setup. Been a fan of Auto box for a long time and even though EGS is not an Auto I enjoy the drive of them.
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Reviews of EGS are a bit mixed - the consensus seems to be that if you drive it like a manual using the flappy paddles, it's mostly fine, but that it can be jerky at low speeds, & is downright tricky over speed-bumps, and when manoeuvering. Not sure my 3 co-drivers (one of whom is still on L-plates) would get on with it, unfortunately.

Comment

My advice is to drive it, EGS is not an auto box. What is really doing is physically changing the gears for you by using a clutch, the jerkiness people mention is really the very short pause as the car goes for the clutch - just like being a passenger.

I have driven EGS since 2004 and I have never encountered the problems people go on about, normally it's a case of the bandwagon to be honest. The low speeds pause is more noticeable but once you are in 3rd and above it's fine, the speed bump thing I have never heard of! The thing is that when in "auto" mode don't lift of the gas as the gearbox compensates by it's self, if you feather the peddle you cause the jerkiness yourself

To be honest the amount of times I wanted to slap a lazy motor journalist after reading a review where they have failed to drive the car correctly or made school boy mistakes...
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Well and gone and done it, traded in my DStyle + HDi Airdream for a DS4 DStyle £200 down plus £500 from my current car and the £5000, total price £13.195. expected delivery by end of March . Paying £30 less then my current car.

Comment

Hi all! Playing an important role in providing relevant and community-oriented news, azcentral online portal has become very popular among Arizonans. Their seasoned journalists thoroughly cover local issues, community events, and everything happening around the state so everyone can stay up to date with the latest happenings. In addition, they always have a lot of interesting articles that users read with pleasure, so many people highly rate this online news resource and visit it with pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                  X