Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattds3sport View Post
    sounds like typical Citroen talk
    Never had a problem with my dealership. I was without the car for a month when the engine blew and it's been in a few times since looking at smaller problems.

Sounds like they're doing a job keeping her updated though.
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Jo....
      sigpic

Comment

Actually been pretty happy with how Citroen have dealt with it, they've been great with frequent phone calls (from the guy in the dealership to actual servicing staff) but no-one can find the fault!! I did discuss with one of the servicing staff on the phone about how on here people have had notchy gears and no-one can seem to find a reason as to why.
        thanks lfcrule me too!

Comment

Sounds like you have a good dealer too, hopefully they'll find something, I guess since it went into them the gearbox has been on it's best behaviour ?
          sigpic

Comment

yeah they've been very good! How did you know?! ahaha. They can't find anything wrong! I did have a moment of omg what if it's my driving but it's happened to my Dad when he's driven it too so...

Comment

Originally posted by DS3_JO View Post
              yeah they've been very good! How did you know?! ahaha. They can't find anything wrong! I did have a moment of omg what if it's my driving but it's happened to my Dad when he's driven it too so...
              Lesson one: How to use the clutch
              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

How often was it doing it Jo ? Bloody typical it's behaving now......
                sigpic

Comment

hahaha thanks Fish! I already know how ;D

Ahh I know!! The not going into 5th has been every time in like the last 2+ months, but where I live you never go over 30 haha, so it's been okay - but with all the meets coming up it was like, I don't want it to play up & cause me hassle.

Comment

SHE'S BACK!!! This was just after I picked her up, we saw another ahaaha.
                    I can't fault Citroen for all they did, although they never found the fault they were so helpful & kept me in the know. They did say that 5th gear could have been "frozen" and the tests and whatever had loosened it. On the ride home it did happen once (typical) but once is fine, now I actually have a 5th gear lol. So all trips are a goooooo!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DS3_JO View Post
                      So all trips are a goooooo!
                      Woooooooo!!!
                      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by beefmasta View Post
                        woooooooo!!! :d
                        road trip!
                        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Was SOOOOOOO happy to get her back!!
                          YES! Gonna make up for the miles missed this weekend - then Lydden Hill

Comment

So pleased for you ! Hopefully the once in 5th was a one off and she'll be good now
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                              So pleased for you ! Hopefully the once in 5th was a one off and she'll be good now
                              thanks yeah I'm hoping it was just a one off lol!!

Comment

Working...
                              X